Fierce Promotional Review Committee Summit
- Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
- Albany Street
- New Brunswick
- Middlesex County
- United States
- View on a map
- More Information:
- Organiser: Fierce Pharma
- Name: Jesse Case
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fierce Promotional Review Committee Compliance and Best Practices Summit is the leading conference for bringing together marketing, operations, and legal teams to tackle the latest challenges in avoiding promotional liability risk.
Learn from leaders in promotional compliance, commercial regulatory affairs, legal affairs, advertising and labeling, and global marketing operations who are navigating the space during these uncertain times.
Our expert speakers will demonstrate ways to measure your committee's success, work with patient groups and ad agencies, and market across new social media platforms as well as outlining new regulatory guidance's and compliance risks in the promotional space benefiting drug, biotech, and device manufacturers of all different sizes.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Strategies for Measuring Success - Understand how to successfully utilize metrics to measure promotional review success
- Tactics for Better Collaboration - Learn how to better collaborate with cross-functional teams outside of PRCs to ensure the successful review of promotional materials
- PRC for Small and Medium-sized Pharma - Hear how to build a promotional review process within small to medium-sized pharma
- Compliance Updates - Stay up-to-date with FDA advertising policies to ensure product marketing materials meet current government standards
- Networking Opportunities - Meet with heads of promotional review committees to gain best practices