Next Generation RNA Therapeutics Summit
- Omni Parker House
- 60 School Street
- United States
- View on a map
- More Information:
Built with biopharmaceutical industry insights, this in-person conference will delve into novel and emerging RNA therapeutics and vaccines such as self-amplifying mRNA vaccines, circular RNA therapeutics, and tRNA-based gene therapies to the scene for discovery and translation of novel modalities that offer superior targeted delivery, selectivity, durability, and scalability compared to the current generations.
With 20+ pioneering speakers from large pharma, innovative biotech, and KOLs of academia who are shaping the landscape of next-generation RNA therapeutics for the scientific community worldwide, join us in Boston to hear how they address the major challenges facing the industry.
This conference will:
• Explore the current state of play and future of next generation RNA therapeutics
• Discover next generation RNA therapeutics and vaccine modalities
• Optimize the latest advancements of next generation RNA formulation and delivery strategies
• Tune into how companies are innovating immunotherapy approaches through next generation RNA therapeutics
• Combat toxicology, pharmacology and scalability challenges of next generation RNA therapeutics