Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in Russia and the Eurasian Union
The pharmaceutical markets in Russia, the Eurasian Union and the CIS are of growing commercial importance and companies looking to take advantage of the opportunities available need to be fully up to date with the evolving regulatory landscape, including the potential for market access offered by the latest legislation.
This interactive course will guide you through national procedures as well as exploring the implications of and updates on the Eurasian Union regulation.
The focus of the programme is to offer practical advice in developing your regulatory strategy for product approval in these countries and you will get the full benefit of our trainer’s experience and expertise in the region.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the competitive landscape of the growing markets in the CIS region
- Discover the essential information on the latest regulations and registration procedures in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Discuss national requirements and guidance for drug approval in the core CIS markets of Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine and Azerbaijan
- Develop your CIS regional submission plan and place it within your global regulatory strategy
- Gain practical advice from an industry expert working in the the CIS region