PM Society Training: Coaching
Coaching is an essential skill for developing and building competence in others. For managers, a coaching approach help to build engagement with team members and facilitate day to day problems and issues.
Who should attend?
Being a highly transferable skill, all levels are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
During the course, you will learn the fundamental skills to coach others, utilise a framework to structure the conversation, know when to coach and practice your new skills!
The outcomes would be:
- Learn how adopting a coaching habit in your company positively impacts team culture
- Be able to use essential coaching skills using a framework
- Be able to avoid common coaching traps
- Practice and hone your coaching style in a safe and encouraging environment
- Be able to diagnose the most effective coaching approach
- Apply coaching principles in day to day work