SMi's 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Conference
SMi's flagship microbiology conference is celebrating its 10 year anniversary. The conference taking place on 17 and 18 January 2021 in London, UK will bring together microbiology industry experts.
Microbiology remains an essential tool for the detection of microorganisms present in biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical batches. The two-day conference will explore the most pressing topics in this thriving field, from the movement toward process automation and minimisation of operator intervention, to the latest technologies in rapid microbiological testing methods and data integrity.
Event Hashtag: #SMiPharmaMicro
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Discover case studies in establishing holistic Contamination Control Strategies and Real-Time Viable Air Particle Counting with leaders in the pharmaceutical industry
- Gain insight the current state of Endotoxin testing, including alternative test methods and strategic approaches to method validation
- Explore the best practice in data integrity and the automation of environmental monitoring in the Microbiology Quality Control Lab
- Join the important panel discussion on diversity and inclusion in the workplace with an experienced line-up of speakers
- Discuss the latest developments in the detailed, rapid detection of microbes in pharmaceutical water
Download the brochure at: http://www.pharma-microbiology.com/evvntWL
Who Should Attend?
Senior Microbiologist, Lead Scientist, Laboratory Manager, QA Specialist Drug Substance External Manufacturer, Business Development Manager - Testing, Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant, Higher Pharmacopoeia Scientist, Analytical Standards Specialist
- BOOK BY 30TH SEPTEMBER AND SAVE £400
- BOOK BY 29TH OCTOBER AND SAVE £200
- BOOK BY 30TH NOVEMBER AND SAVE £100