SMi's 6th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
- Scarsdale Place
- Greater London
- W8 5SY
- United Kingdom
- View on a map
- More Information:
The Global High Potency API/HPAPI Market is projected to reach 37 billion USD by 2027, growing at an ever-increasing CAGR of 8.43%. The expanding production of high potency APIs, along with the increase in associated toxicities, are driving requirements for more effective containment solutions and much-needed guidelines to ensure worker safety.
SMi Group are delighted to announce the 6th Annual Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Conference will be taking place on 9th - 10th May 2022 in London, UK. The conference will encompass the critical topics including risk assessment, occupational toxicology, engineering controls for containment, facility design, and the impact of pharmaceutical manufacture on the environment.
Benefits of Attending the HPAPI Conference:
• Dissect comprehensive hazard assessment and occupational exposure limit determination
• Evaluate the increasing trend toward more potent therapies and the consequences of the changing face of pharma
• Assess engineering containment controls, from isolators and barriers to fully automated lines
• Explore the employment of cleaning validation, organisational controls, and facility as key measure to tackle cross contamination
This two-day conference offers you peer-to-peer networking with industry experts including heads and directors of EHS, Occupational Hygiene, Quality Assurance and more. Expand your community and explore the latest developments in the industry at this two-day event, including key regulatory updates, and leading case studies from leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
• Register by 31st January to save £400
• Register by 28th February to save £200
• Register by 31st March to save £100
Register online at: www.highlypotentapi.com
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0) 20 7827 6154
Follow us: @SMiPharm - Twitter | SMiPharma - LinkedIn