Unit Sales of Dairy Alternatives Market to Soar During the Forecast Period Owing to Increased End-use Adoption
VALLEY COTTAGE, N.Y. – Predominantly driven by considerably high prevalence of lactose intolerance, dairy alternatives continue to witness healthy sales at a global level. Once a niche sector in food industry, dairy alternatives currently represent a US$ 16 Bn market and will possibly witness a strong CAGR during the period of projection, 2019 – 2029.
Download the sample copy of Report with table of contents and Figures @: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4852
Key Takeaways – Dairy Alternatives Market Study
- There is a wide variety of dairy alternatives manufactured from different sources such as soy, oats, almond, coconut, hemp, and flax. Dairy alternatives are offered in flavored and unflavored variants. This diverse range of options is expected to boost expansion of the market.
- The consumption of unflavored or regular dairy alternatives is higher than that of the flavored variety. However, in the forecast period, the demand for flavored dairy alternatives is anticipated to increase.
- Organic dairy alternatives are gaining traction, especially in developed countries. Organic food consumption is the highest in the U.S., followed by European Union which accounted for retail sales of 45.2 billion and 34.3 billion respectively, in the year 2017.
- Shelf storage of dairy products poses as a big challenge for stakeholders due to fear of spoilage. Dairy alternatives manufacturers launched shelf-stable products with a higher shelf life, which made storage of dairy alternatives economical and easier. This is anticipated to boost sales.
- Among retail outlets, specialty stores account for the highest share in sales of dairy alternatives.
Preview Analysis of 2019 Analysis and Review of Dairy Alternatives Market by Source – Soy, Almond, Rice, Coconut, and Oats for 2019 – 2029 – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/dairy-alternatives-market
Millennials to Create Opportunity
The main consumers of dairy alternatives are millennials. Millennials show more concern towards animal welfare than any other generation as per consumer survey in 2018 by Comax Flavors, a flavor technology company for food and beverages. Additionally, as per the survey, health benefits are the main reason for which millennials consume dairy alternatives.
To retain and capture interest of millennials in an increasingly intense landscape, manufacturers are increasing their efforts in research and development. Almost all the companies in the dairy alternatives market, which are operating at a global level, are growing at exponential rates in terms of sale. Innovative ingredient and flavour combinations are responsible for the projected high growth rate of the dairy alternatives market.
Buy this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/4852
The ongoing better-for-you and clean label trend is boosting market growth. Though the growth of dairy alternatives market is not expected to decline for the next 10-15 years, constant efforts in innovation and development of effective marketing strategies are a prerequisite for growth in future.
Know More About Dairy Alternatives Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, offers an unbiased analysis of the global dairy alternatives market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period from 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the dairy alternatives market based on the source (soy, almond, rice, coconut, oats, and others), product type (flavoured and unflavoured), nature (organic and conventional), and distribution channel (direct and indirect) across seven major regions.
The global dairy alternatives market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Regular/ Unflavoured
- Soy Milk
- Almond Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Oat Milk
- Others (Hemp, Flax, etc.)
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-4852
More from Food and Beverages
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44-(0)-20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com
Blog: Market Research Blog