Registration Open for the Infection Control Conference 2020 – Sterilization and Decontamination in Healthcare Congress
Conference Date: 19-20 March 2020
Conference Location: Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Get Download Conference Agenda Click Here
Infections acquired from healthcare institutions are a major global safety concern for hospitals, healthcare solution providers and also the patients. Considering ailments, mortality, duration of admission and the cost, relevant Infection control measures, sterilization and decontamination methodologies are prime necessities to prevent any sort contagions. According to a survey report by British Medical Journal (BMJ), around 1 in 20 (6%) of patients are infected by avertible contaminations in medical care, of which around 12% causes permanent disability or demise.
National Health Service (NHS) is making sincere moves to control Healthcare Associated Infections through its standardized training and efficient decontamination processes. However, with a glance at the global scenario, the major question arises that, is the attempt of implementing decontamination efficacy actually making hospital environment free from infection? As per the latest survey, Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) infections are predicted to result 700,000 deaths each year globally. This data is estimated to scale up to 10 million, combined with a swelling cost of $100 trillion, by 2020. Hence it has become crucial to take an action to combat the growing menace infections spread from healthcare institutions. Organizing Infection control conferences can be one of the smart move, to boost awareness about the contagious infectious disease spread from hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
Register As Delegates Book Now @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/events/5th-annual-marketsandmarkets-infection-control-sterilization-and-decontamination-in-healthcare-congress/register
The 5th Annual Infection Control, Sterilization and Decontamination in Healthcare Congress is organized by MaketsandMarkets at Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington on 19th and 20th March 2020. This is one of the most awaited London upcoming events, in the field of medical and healthcare. The event is organized to provide a single platform for entire healthcare community to discuss the challenges in arresting infection in the hospitals and effective ways to reduce the scope of healthcare associated infections through contaminated medical devices.
What are the key highlights of infection control conference 2020?
· The prime agenda of infection control conference UK is to point out the importance of preventing disease and controlling spread of resistant bacteria when dealing with antibiotic resistance.
· Presenting Case Studies from industry peers from all over UK & Europe
· Initiating panel discussion on improving staff skills for manual cleaning
· Discussion on new developments in effective sterilization of surgical instruments
· Innovative steps on antimicrobial prescribing
· Recycling of flexible endoscope
· Providing strategies on air and water decontamination
Who are the speakers of the conference?
The honourable speakers of infection control conference Europe are:
1. Shailendra Singh (Shelly)
Chief Operating Officer
2. Karen Tweed
Deputy Operations Director (Decontamination)
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
3. Prof. Walid Al-Wali
Consultant Medical Microbiologist/Director for Infection Prevention and Control, Chair of Infection Prevention and control Committee of Ambulatory Care Centre Hamad Medical Corporation
4. John Prendergast
5. Dr. Stephanie Dancer
6. Mark Campbell
Decontamination Service Manager
University Hospital Wales
7. Graham Stanton
IHEEM Decontamination Registration Board
8. Pawel de Sternberg Stojalowski
9. Helen O’Connor
Senior Manager IPC
10. Naomi Fleming
Kettering General Hospital
11. Natalie Threapleton
Senior Infection Prevention Nurse
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust
12. Paul Clarke
Head of Facilities Management Services
Betsi Cadwaladr University Local Health Board
13. Moya Alexander
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Our speaker panel will address prime challenges associated with implementation of new technologies to resist Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI). The panel will be presenting case studies gathered from global hospitals, related technologies and innovations to combat different possibilities of HAIs.
Why to attend Infection Control Conference 2020 in London?
· The Infection control Conference 2020 in London, UK will be beneficial for all the stakeholders in medical fraternity.
· Delegates such as senior medical professionals, healthcare solution providers, academic delegates etc will have a new perspective of effective infection control methodologies.
· Associates and team from various departments such as Infection Control, Sterilization, Decontamination and Endoscopy from several medical and health institutes from all over UK and Europe departments are welcome to experience a single day workshop
For Become a Sponsor Register here
Can you be a sponsor?
You can also be a sponsor of the Infection control Conference UK and get an exclusive recognition. There are six categories such as:
· Platinum Sponsor
· Gold Sponsor
· Silver Sponsor
· Conference Exhibitor
· Conference Speaking (15 to 30 Minutes)
· Exclusive One to One Meetings
Infection control Conference 2020 is one of the London upcoming events that is expected to make a difference in controlling Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI). As compared to the infection control conferences 2019, the inclusion of latest technologies in infection control, Sterilization and decontamination in healthcare fraternity, the conference this year is all set to provide adequate knowledge on the ways to contribute in making a disinfected world.
Be a part of it and Register Today!
This content has been distributed via WiredRelease press release distribution service. For press release service enquiry, please reach us at email@example.com.