Advancements in Research Related to Pharmaceutical Excipients to Aid Growth Across the Global Maltitol Market, Says TMR
- The growing demand for commercially-relevant chemical compounds has created disruptions across the chemical fraternity. Several new entities have invested in developing new and advanced methods to manufacture distinct chemical compounds. The growth of the global maltitol market can be attributed to this trend
- Researchers and scientists are constantly looking to optimize manufacturing processes across leading industries, especially the chemical industry. Moreover, research entities are working to find new applications of distinct chemical compounds such as maltitol
ALBANY, New York, March 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The total volume of revenues within the global maltitol market is set to increase by a dramatic margin. This increase in revenues can be attributed to the discovery of new uses and applications of the compound. Furthermore, advancements in chemical research have opened the doors for accelerated manufacturing of maltitol, a type of polyol. The high sweetness of maltitol is responsible for its usage across leading industries such as food and pharmaceuticals. Research experiments aimed to understanding the medical properties of maltitol have played a defining role in driving demand within the global market. A common sugar alcohol, maltitol has researchers in accomplishing several chemical experiments involving sweeteners. Therefore, the popularity of maltitol is expected to keep increasing in the times to come by.
It is estimated that the global maltitol market would expand at a respectable CAGR of ~6% over the forecast period between 2019 and 2029. The market held a value of ~US$ 189.9 Mn in 2019, and this figure is projected to escalate to ~US$ 346 Mn by 2029. The growth of the market can essentially be attributed to advancements in chemical and pharmaceutical research.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=67361
Growing Popularity of Sugar Substitutes in Practice
- Use of maltitol as a substitute to sugar or other sweeteners has created ripples across the global market. Researchers have specified 'safe' levels of consumption for maltitol, and this is an important dynamic of market growth.
- The presence of a stellar industry for pharmaceutical research shall also support the growth of the global maltitol market. This industry uses maltitol as an excipient, and the humongous relevance of the farmer is a testimony to the popularity of maltitol.
- Scientific studies point to the medical benefits of maltitol, and such assertions have gathered the attention of the masses. As people become increasingly inclined toward the use of medically-approved products, the demand for maltitol shall increase.
Gather core insights about the trends and opportunities floating in the Maltitol Market (Form: Powder, Liquid, and Crystals; Nature; Functionality; End Use: Food. Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, and Personal Care - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2029 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/maltitol-market.htm
Global Maltitol Market: Growth Drivers
In the contemporary times, the chemical industry is testing and optimizing all forms of commercial compounds. This is done to add utility and value to production units, and meet the rising demand for various products pertaining to the pharmaceutical, food, and cosmetics industries. Therefore, the growth of the global maltitol market is slated to trace an ascending graph in the times to follow. Some of the prominent drivers of demand within the maltitol market are enlisted here:
- Use of maltitol in manufacturing sugar-free gums, chocolates, ice creams, and baked items has created a plethora of opportunities for market growth. Diabetics actively look for sugar-free food items, and this required is fulfilled by the aforementioned products.
- The use of maltitol in the cosmetics industry has also created fresh demand within the global market. Manufacturing of emollients that help in moisturizing and nourishing damp, dry, and uneven skin involves the use of maltitol.
- The pharmaceutical industry is constantly looking for new types of excipients, whilst optimizing the performance of existing ones. This propensity has also driven sales across the global maltitol market.
- Availability of nutritional information related to maltitol has helped in popularising the product. Scientists are studying the coordination between human digestive enzymes to break down maltitol.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/67361
Excessive Consumption of Maltitol May Affect Digestion
The medical industry has conducted wide-scale research on the effect of maltitol on the human body. Excessive consumption of the compound may cause diarrhoea or a laxative effect in humans. Several countries in the European Union use warnings on maltitol products to prevent excessive consumption. The US also makes ardent efforts to keep the masses informed about the harms of excessive maltitol consumption. The aforementioned factors could hamper growth within the global maltitol market.
Analyze Maltitol market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Maltitol Market: Key Competitors
- Tereos Syral S.A.S
- Foodchem International
- Shaoxing Marina Biotechnology
- Dancheng Caixin Sugar
- ShanDong Maltitol,Shandong Lvjian Bio (CN)
The global maltitol market can be segmented by:
Maltitol Market by Form
Maltitol Market by Nature
Maltitol Market by Functionality
- Non-enzymatic Browning
- Preservation & Others
Maltitol Market by End Use
- Bakery Goods
- Sweet Spreads
- Dairy Products
- Canned Food
- Carbonated Drinks
- Fruit Drinks & Juices
- Powdered Drinks & Mixes
- Personal Care
Maltitol Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Asia Pacific Excl. Japan
- South Korea
- Rest of APEJ
- New Zealand
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Food & Beverages industry,
Sugar Confectionery Market - The opportunity in the Asia Pacific and Latin America sugar confectionery market was worth US$26.1 bn in 2014, which is expected to rise to US$46.1 bn by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.7%.
Edible Flakes Market - The global edible flakes market is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Some of the leading factors that are anticipated to influence the growth of the market for edible flakes include growing number of health-conscious consumers, high awareness regarding the quality and functional properties of natural ingredients, and evolving lifestyle.
Edible Ink and Accessories Market - Revenue generated from the edible ink and accessories market has been estimated to be valued at ~US$ 23 Mn in 2019, which is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7%, to reach US$ 45 Mn by 2029.
Texturized Vegetable Protein Market - Regional and local players in the texturized vegetable protein market are expected to collaborate with local farmers to secure supply of high-quality grains. This trend is likely to boost sales of cereal bars and snack drinks, owing to exceptional multi-sensory properties of premium-quality grains.
Cashew Milk Market - Stakeholders are adopting strategies to create a demand for 'limited-time-only' cashew milk-based bakery items, such as vegan chocolate chip cookie dough toppings. Another driver that is triggering the growth of the cashew milk market is high prevalence of lactose-intolerant consumers.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453