FMI Projects a Value Pool of US$ 33 Bn for Packaging Testing Services Market by 2029 End; Major Players Focus on Third-party Solutions for SMEs
The imposition of new standards on packaging authentication processes has become a major driver of growth to the packaging testing services market. Increasing concerns over plastic waste from packaging materials further supports the market growth.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: Theglobal packaging testing services market is set to reach a impressive valuation of US$ 33 Bn by the end of the forecast period (2019-2029) at an exponential rate of growth, as projected by a new report of Future Market Insights (FMI). Leading market players are investing in sustainability initiatives and regulatory compliance to keep ahead of the competition.
“Highly profitable economies including China and India will offer opportunities to market providers, as the demand for different solutions in these countries is on the rise,” states the FMI report.
Request report sample with 250+ pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11147
Packaging Testing Services Market: Key Findings
- The physical testing segment will witness high demand; driven by growing significance of tearing strength, friction, tensile strength, and compression.
- Food and healthcare applications will generate promising opportunities to bolster the market revenue.
- Compliance to standards by organizations such as the ASTM, ISTA, and ISO will remain key influencers in the industry.
- South Asia and East Asia will display strong growth owing to high production and exports from China, Japan, and India.
Packaging Testing Services Market: Key Driving Factors
- The growth of end use industries such as food, healthcare, cosmetics, and personal care is expected to boost the market.
- Consumer awareness about sustainable packaging and the importance to regulatory compliance is fueling market growth.
- Advances in microbiological and chemical testing capabilities for packaging testing services are driving market growth.
- Rising numbers of product recalls owing to strict government regulations is an essential factor for global demand.
Packaging Testing Services Market – Key Restraints
- The high cost of packaging testing equipment and services is a key restraint to market growth, which impacts newer entrants especially hard.
Explore the complete packaging testing services market report with 64 illustrative figures, 34 data tables, and the table of contents. Also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/packaging-testing-services-market/table-of-content
Competition Landscape of Packaging Testing Services Market
Some of the key players in the global packaging testing services landscape that are covered in this study include, but are not limited to, ALS Limited, SGS S.A., Bureau Veritas S.A., TÜV SÜD AG, Intertek Group Plc, and Eurofins Scientific SE. Leading manufacturers remain focused on leveraging the growth of the e-commerce industry. Manufacturers are also targeting awareness campaigns and tech developments for greater accuracy in the global packaging testing services market.
More About the Report
This Future Market Insights study of 300 pages offers actionable insights on the packaging testing services market. The market analysis is based on testing type (physical, chemical, and microbiological), material (plastic, paper & paperboard, glass, metal, and others), and end-user (food, beverages, healthcare, personal care & cosmetics, and others) across seven regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Packaging Landscape
- Stretch Films Market– Obtain valuable insights on the global stretch films market with comprehensive segmental analysis, market statistics, key influencing factors, prominent players and critical developmental strategies adopted by them for a predefined projection period.
- Machine Glazed Paper Market– FMI’s report on the global machine glazed paper market offers an in-depth commentary on the market poised for prolific growth during 2019-2029. The study covers comprehensive evaluation of key impacting forces, revenue sources, and market leaders along with instrumental market strategies.
- Bagging Equipment Market– Get a deep-dive analysis on the global bagging equipment market with key insights on growth levers, opportunities, restraints, retail policies, regional market forecasts and key forte of market leaders
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com