Air Fryer Market Buoyed by Digitalization and E-commerce; Global Sales to Expand at 6.8% CAGR Through 2027, Says a New Future Market Insights Study
Major air fryer manufacturers are focusing on innovative consumer-centric solutions to leverage key profit opportunities.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: The global air fryer market will grow at 6.8% CAGR through 2027, witnessing a very promising growth outlook during the forecast period (2019 – 2027). According to a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market for air fryer is largely influenced by increasing health concerns, awareness about the benefits of lo-oil or oil free foods, and rising demand from the commercial sector.
“Key players will focus on product development, driven by advances in technology from manufacturers across the globe. In addition, new entrants will focus on economical technologies, to bolster their market position,” reveals the FMI report.
Request report sample with 250+ pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11157
Key Research Findings
- Digital air fryers will remain highly preferred devices through the forecast period, attributable to superior functionality.
- Mid-range or economy air fryers will continue to witness healthy demand growth on the basis of sales.
- Online sales platforms are also gaining traction owing to options of product comparisons, more designs, and lower prices.
- Europe followed by North America will remain the leading regional markets through the forecast period, driven by rising consumer health awareness.
Key Growth Drivers
- Rising health consciousness among consumers, and popularity of low-oil or oil-free foods plays a major role in the growth of market.
- High demand from the commercial sector including restaurants and hotels contributes to global growth.
- Advancements in tech functionalities such as temperature sensors, thermostat control and multiple cooking functions contribute to market growth.
- Sales of new innovative air fryers supported by higher disposable incomes will drive adoption.
- The slower cooking times associated with air fryers will remain the key challenge for market players.
Explore the complete air fryer market report with 99 illustrative figures, 123 data tables, and the table of contents. Also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/air-fryer-market
Competition Structure Analysis – Air Fryer Market
The competition landscape of MEMS market remains moderately fragmented. Key producers are in vesting in online advertisements and celebrity endorsements to bolster brand awareness. Manufacturers are also pushing for product launches and innovation with research and development efforts.
Some of the key players in the air fryer market include, but are not limited to Pigeon Corporation, Cuisinart, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Avalon Bay, DOMU Brands Ltd., Groupe SEB, NuWave LLC, Koninkllijke Philips N.V., TTK Prestige Ltd., De’Longhi S.p.A., GoWISE USA, Tefal, Breville, SharkNinja Operating LLC, and DASH.
Explore Future Market Insights’ detailed coverage on,
- Male Color Cosmetics Market– This research report provides an in-depth range of insights which identify revenue sectors, key strategies, and potential growth opportunities, associated with male color cosmetics.
- Herbal Beauty Products Market– This report includes a detailed analysis on competitive scenarios, and essential information on major players in the Europe and Asia Pacific herbal beauty products market.
- Shisha Tobacco Market– This write up encompasses detailed secondary research, which is used to estimate key industry players, overall size of the shisha tobacco market, and relevant industry associations.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence platform that goes beyond the conventional research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today.
About the Report
This report offers global, regional, and national level analysis on the latest trends in the industry influencing the market. The study provides actionable insights on the air fryer market on the basis of product type (manual and digital), end use (household and commercial), sales channel (direct sales, supermarket/hypermarket, department stores, specialty stores, online, and others), price (high and mid-range/economy) across 30 countries spanning six key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and MEA).
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com