Visiongain Report Provides Critical Market-led Data on the $6.6bn Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies Market
Global Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies Forecast 2020-2030
Biosimilar Versions of Infliximab, Rituximab, Trastuzumab, Adalimumab, Bevacizumab and Abciximab
LONDON, April 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% in the second half of the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.8% from 2015-2027. The market is estimated at $4.2bn in 2020 and $7.9bn in 2027.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 204-page report you will receive 72 tables and 72 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 204-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-biosimilar-monoclonal-antibodies-forecast-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
• Global Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies Market forecasts from 2017-2027
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilar monoclonal antibodies, our investigation shows forecasts to 2027 for the market segmented by compound:
• This report also shows revenue to 2027 for individual biosimilar mAb products in the market:
• Our analyses show individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
• The US Biosimilar mAb Market
• Japanese Biosimilar mAb Market
• EU5 Biosimilar mAb Markets
• BRIC and South Korea Biosimilar mAb Markets
• Rest of the World Biosimilar mAb Market
• This report profiles 10 leading companies either with biosimilar mAbs already on the market or in the pipeline
• Our study discusses strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats affecting the biosimilar monoclonal antibodies market
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-biosimilar-monoclonal-antibodies-forecast-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Celon Pharma Łomianki
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics
Gene Techno Science
Instituto Vital Brazil
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
LG Life Sciences
Merck & Co.
Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals
Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co.
Reliance Life Sciences
Shanghai CP Guojian
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical
Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Agence française de sécurité sanitaire des produits de santé (ANSM)
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Chinese Centre for Drug Evaluation (CDE)
Cour des Comptes (France)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (US FDA)
Fraunhofer Center for Molecular Biology
India Brand Equity Foundation
Korean Food and Drug Administration (KFDA)
Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (South Korea)
Ministry of Health (Russia)
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
National Institute for Health Research Horizon Scanning Centre
Norwegian Medical Agency
Russian Ministry of Health
Scientific Centre for Expertise of Medicinal Application Products (Russia)
Spanish Ministry of Health
State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA)
The Cancer Centre Bahamas
Washington Legal Foundation
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com