Global Real Time PCR (qPCR) Market was Estimated to be US$ 4,154.9 Mn in 2018 and is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 8.8% Over the Forecast Period, Says Absolute Markets Insights
Real Time PCR (qPCR) Market Owing to Growing Concerns Pertaining to COVID-19 across the World
PUNE, India, April 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Real Time PCR (qPCR) market is valued at US$ 4,154.9 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% to reach US$ 8,890.5 Mn in 2027. Rise in COVID-19 pandemic is increasing the demand for real time PCR (qPCR) across the globe. Real time PCRs (qPCRs) are used in determination of whether a person is COVID-19 positive or not. Real time PCR (qPCR) is the standardized COVID-19 detection kit across the world. Limited supply of real time PCR (qPCR) testing kits in various countries is leading healthcare organizations to search for innovative testing solutions. In real time PCR (qPCR) testing, RNA samples from a patients are utilized for testing through polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for understanding the presence of virus SARS-CoV-2. Virus SARS-CoV-2 is responsible for COVID-19.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=555
Governing authorities are focusing their efforts towards ensuring proper supply of testing kits against the coronavirus (COVID-19). Rise in number of COVID-19 positive patients is increasing demand for real time PCR (qPCR) which is leading manufacturers to ramp up their operations in order to maintain a steady supply of testing kits. Similar tests were carried out for other autoimmune disorders which helped in detecting the risk levels for patients across various countries. Advancements in testing technology have enabled healthcare professionals to determine the level of infection for the patient in real-time thereby improving the levels of care that can be provided to patients in their respective jurisdictions thus increasing the global real time PCR (qPCR) market size.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of Real Time PCR (qPCR) market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=555
Key Findings of the Report:
- The use of Real Time PCR (qPCR) (qPCR) for virus and bacterial analysis is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period. The increasing adoption of the method for testing with respect to coronavirus (COVID-19) is aiding the growth of the segment in the global market.
- The usage of Real Time PCR (qPCR) is observed to be at the highest in healthcare sector through hospitals and clinics across various regions. The increasing number of cases for testing of coronavirus (COVID-19) across various regions is aiding the growth of the segment in the market.
- As far as geography is concerned, the market for Real Time PCR (qPCR) is expected to grow at a faster rate in the North America region. The growth in the adoption is owing to the rapid rise in cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) across various states in the United States.
- Some of the players operating in the Real Time PCR (qPCR) market are ABL SA Group, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Analytik Jena AG, BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Fluidigm Corporation, Lumex Instruments, Primerdesign Ltd, QIAGEN, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, TOYOBO.inc., and Vela Diagnostics amongst others.
Request for Customization@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=555
Real Time PCR (qPCR) Market:
- By Offerings
- Assays, Panels and Consumables
- Software and Accessories
- By Application
- Fish Species Detection
- microRNA Analysis
- Microplasma Species Detection
- Virus and Bacterial Analysis
- By Industry Verticals
- Food and Beverages
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get Full Information of this premium report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Real-Time-PCR-qPCR-Market-2019-2027-555
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: email@example.com
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016