Ambulatory Surgical Centers | Growing use of IT solutions among ASCs
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the Ambulatory surgical centers market is projected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2025 from 2.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 27.6% during the forecast period. North America accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market, followed by Europe.Based on products and services, the Ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented into clinical solutions, non-clinical solutions, and HCIT outsourcing services. In 2019, the clinical solutions segment accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market. The need to control the increasing healthcare costs and improve the efficiency of healthcare services by reducing medical errors are a major driver that propels the demand for healthcare provider solutions.
Recent Developments :
- In 2019, NextGen Healthcare launched NextGen Health Data Hub
- In 2019, GE Healthcare launched Edison Datalogue and my. Cryochain software
- In 2019, MEDITECH collaborated with Google to offer EHR data through the Google Cloud Platform. This helped to securely deliver patient data, enhance scalability, and facilitate interoperability.
- In 2019, Epic Systems partnered with Teledoc Health to integrate Teledoc Health’s virtual care platform to Epic’s App Orchard that would help the company conduct telehealth video visits.
Based on components, the Ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented into services, software, and hardware. The services segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019. This is due to the introduction of complex software, the need for integration and interoperability of software, the growing demand for consulting and outsourcing of various healthcare processes such as revenue cycle management, EHR management, and fraud detection.
Download PDF Brochure Now: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=182183086What Drives the Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market ? The growth of the global market for Pharmacy Automation Market is primarily influenced by the following factors:
1. An increasing number of Ambulatory Surgical Centers
2. Need to curtail escalating healthcare costs
3. The growing use of IT solutions among ASCs
Regional Growth, Development and Demand Analysis:
North America accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market, followed by Europe. The large share of this region can be attributed to the high adoption of Ambulatory surgical centers for reducing the soaring healthcare costs, increasing volume of surgical procedures performed, and the presence of significant market players, such as Epic Systems Corporation (US), Cerner Corporation (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US).Request Sample Report of Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market : https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=182183086 Leading market players and strategies adopted
- Cerner Corporation (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US), GE Healthcare (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), athenahealth, Inc. (US), Optum (US), Epic Systems Corporation (US), Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH) (US), eClinicalWorks (US), athenahealth, Inc. (US), Advanced Data Systems Corporation (US), NextGen Healthcare (US), CureMD (US), HST Pathways (US), and Surgical Information Systems (US).
Key Questions Addressed in the Report :
- Who are the top 10 players operating in the global Ambulatory surgical centers market?
- What covers the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the Ambulatory surgical centers market?
- What are the new technological advancements in the Ambulatory surgical centers market?
- What are the growth trends in the Ambulatory surgical centers market at the segmental and overall market levels?
To get a 10% Customization on the report, click@ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=182183086