Global In-Vitro Fertilization Services Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants IVF WORLDWIDE; Merck KGaA; Iwaki Women’s Clinic; Sanno Hospital; BIOART Fertility Clinic; Durban Fertility Clinic
In-vitro fertilization services are procedures or methods that help the individuals in conceiving children. These services involve fertilization of the egg and keeping the fertilized egg in the surrogate mother for the course of pregnancy. These services are availed by individuals who are suffering from a particular disorder and are not able to conceive naturally. Global In-Vitro Fertilization Services Market By Cycle Type (Fresh IVF Cycle, Thawed IVF Cycles, Donor Egg IVF Cycles), End-User (Fertility Clinics, Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinical Research Institutes), and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Global in-vitro fertilization services market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 25.18 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of infertility globally along with a rising levels of disposable income of individuals.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-in-vitro-fertilization-services-market&pm
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global in-vitro fertilization services market are IVF WORLDWIDE; Merck KGaA; Iwaki Women’s Clinic; Sanno Hospital; BIOART Fertility Clinic; Durban Fertility Clinic; Cape Fertility Clinic; Groupe Clinique Ambroise Paré; A CooperSurgical Fertility Company; Clinic Scanfert; Bangkok IVF Center; Bangkok Hospital; Advanced Reproductive Care; BFC; Cardone & Associates Reproductive Medicine & Infertility, LLC; CHA Fertility Center; cloudninecare; Conceptions Reproductive Associates of Colorado; Gaudium IVF & Gynae Solutions; EQT AB; EUVITRO S.L.U.; Genea Oxford Fertility Limited; ICRM; Panama Fertility; KL FERTILITY & GYNAECOLOGY CENTRE; Monash IVF; RAPRUI S.r.l.; SAFE FERTILITY CENTER; Servy Massey Fertility Institute; Southend Fertility and IVF and The University of the West Indies among others.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-in-vitro-fertilization-services-market&pm
- Increasing levels of healthcare expenditure incurred to obtain better healthcare facilities and services; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Higher success of pregnancy with IVF (in-vitro fertilization) methods; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising levels of women population suffering from setbacks in pregnancy; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growth in the levels of donation of eggs resulting in better facilitation of services; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Large costs associated with this method; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of awareness regarding the procedures in the developing regions of the world; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding complicated treatment associated with IVF method; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global In-Vitro Fertilization Services Market
By Cycle Type
- Fresh IVF Cycle (Non-Donor)
- Thawed IVF Cycles (Non-Donor)
- Donor Egg IVF Cycles
- Fertility Clinics
- Surgical Centers
- Clinical Research Institutes
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, EQT AB announced that they have agreed to acquire Igenomix based in Valencia, Spain offering wide-scale services for IVF services, with wide-scale geographical presence worldwide. This acquisition will help EQT AB generate greater revenues as they are expected to grow at a good pace due to the growing need for reproductive solutions.
- In April 2018, A CooperSurgical Fertility Company announced that they had acquired fertility operations from “LifeGlobal Group” for approximately USD 125 million. This acquisition will help in providing better performance and services associated with IVF as LifeGlobal Group is a market leader of in-vitro fertilization (IVF) devices.
Competitive Analysis: Global In-Vitro Fertilization Services Market
Global in-vitro fertilization services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of in-vitro fertilization services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global in-vitro fertilization services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire