Automated Cell Cultures Market Drivers, Growth Rate, Demand, Overview, Size, Share and Future Scope by Promocell GmbH, Hamilton Company, Biospherix, Ltd, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG
This Automated Cell Cultures Market business report is the result of incessant efforts lead by knowledgeable forecasters, innovative analysts and brilliant researchers who indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction for the business needs. While preparing market research document, customer satisfaction is kept on the utmost priority which makes clients rely on this report confidently. These days, businesses are greatly inclined towards the different segments covered in the Automated Cell Cultures Market research document which presents them with the better insights to drive the business into right direction.
Global Automated Cell Cultures Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 45.89 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 23.20 billion in 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of people.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automated cell cultures market are: BD (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), Sigma-Aldrich Co. (US), Tecan Trading AG (Switzerland), Promocell GmbH (Germany), Hamilton Company (US), Biospherix, Ltd. (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Sartorius AG (Germany), LUMITOS AG (Germany), GENERAL ELECTRIC (US), Lonza (Switzerland), Corning Incorporated., Life Technologies Corporation (US), HiMedia Laboratories (India), Biocompare (US), Cell Culture Company, LLC (US), OCTANE BIOTECH INC. (Canada), CytoSMART Technologies B.V. (Netherlands) and ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. (Canada) among others. and few among others.Cell and Gene Therapy Digital Conference
Cell and Gene Therapy Digital Conference| Register at: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/digital-conference/cell-and-gene-therapy
Market Definition: Global Automated Cell Cultures Market
Automated cell culture is a process in which growth and maintenance of cell culture are taken with advanced techniques. Cell culture is a process of removing the cells from the source to grow under the specified technical environment outward of natural environment. Less errors, lower contamination and decreased human efforts are the factors which drives the market whereas high price and unawareness restrains the market.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 9.6 million people suffering from cancer, almost more than half of these cases could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
Key Developments in the Automated Cell Cultures Market:
- On 2ndFebruary 2018, CytoSMART agreed to make Corning the exclusive supplier for new cell counter that offers superior speed for automated cell counting. This device will be available through Corning´s global sales team and worldwide distribution network.
- On 7thSeptember 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, signed a definitive agreement with BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), under which Thermo Fisher will acquire BD’s Bioprocessing business. This agreement will help company to strengthen their ability to serve the rapidly growing market, from development to large-scale production.
Table Of Contents: Automated Cell Cultures Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Market Landscape
Part 05: Pipeline Analysis
Part 06: Market Sizing
Part 07: Five Forces Analysis
Part 08: Market Segmentation
Part 09: Customer Landscape
Part 10: Regional Landscape
Part 11: Decision Framework
Part 12: Drivers And Challenges
Part 13: Market Trends
Part 14: Vendor Landscape
Part 15: Vendor Analysis
Part 16: Appendix
Segmentation: Global Automated Cell Cultures Market
Automated Cell Cultures Market: By Application
- Drug Development
- Stem Cell Research
- Regenerative Medicine
- Cancer Research
Automated Cell Cultures Market: By Type
- Finite Cell Line Cultures
- Infinite Cell Line Cultures
Automated Cell Cultures Market: By Instruments
- Automated Cell Culture Storage Equipment
- Automated Cell Culture Vessels
- Automated Cell Culture Supporting Instruments
Automated Cell Cultures Market: By Consumables
Automated Cell Cultures Market: By End-user
- Biotech Companies
- Research Organizations
- Academic Institutes
Automated Cell Cultures Market: By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Competitive Analysis: Automated Cell Cultures Market
Global automated cell cultures market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated cell cultures market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global automated cell cultures market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Automated Cell Cultures Market Drivers
- Lower the chances of contaminations & errors during the cell culture development are going to drive the growth of this market.
- Less time consuming.
- Increase in demand for regenerative medicine.
Automated Cell Cultures Market Restraints
- Rough distribution of the technology is going to restrain the growth of market.
- CDN Newswire