Automated Hospital Beds Market Share Analysis, Future Scope, Demand, Status, Size and Forecasts to 2026 | PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD, Hill-Rom Services Inc., Invacare Corporation, LINET
Automated Hospital Beds Market is a professional and exhaustive business report which focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. This market research document is generated by keeping in mind today’s business needs and advancements in technology. Moreover, the reviews about key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are also performed in this business report. Automated Hospital Beds Market report provides major statistics on the market status of global and regional manufacturers and is a helpful source of assistance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Medical Equipment industry.
Get a Copy of Sample Report Now @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automated-hospital-beds-market
Global Automated Hospital Beds Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 3.12 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of 1.94 billion in the year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the technological advancement in medical devices.
Major competitors currently working in the automated hospital beds market are:
Stryker (US), PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD (Japan), Hill-Rom Services Inc. (US), Invacare Corporation.(US), LINET (US), Transfer Master (US), EHOB (US), Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Merivaara Corp. (Finland), Medline Industries, Inc. (US), Arjo (Sweden), Gendron Inc. (US), United Surgical Industries (India), Janak Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (India) and few among others.
Medical equipment such as hospital beds are in high demand irrespective of country or region. Automated hospital beds are used for patients with reduced mobility to ensure the comfort and secure them from external damage.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 56.9 million people died in 2016, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
Automated Hospital Beds Market Drivers
- Technological advancement in medical devices will help in the growth of the market.
- Increased incidence of life-threatening diseases will drive the growth of market
- Increasing number of geriatric population
Automated Hospital Beds Market Restraints
- High cost of automated hospital beds
- Declining number of beds in public hospitals
Table of Contents: Automated Hospital Beds Market
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Segmentation: Global Automated Hospital Beds Market
Automated Hospital Beds Market: By Type
- Fully Automatic
- General beds
- Pediatric beds
- Pressure relief beds
- Bariatric beds
- Birthing beds
Automated Hospital Beds Market: By Technology
Automated Hospital Beds Market: By Application
- Critical Care
- Acute Care
- Long Term Care
Automated Hospital Beds Market: By Usage
- General Purpose
- Intensive Care
- Pressure Relief
- Psychiatric Care
Automated Hospital Beds Market: By End users
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Automated Hospital Beds Market: By Power
- Electric beds
- Manual beds
- Semi-electric beds
Automated Hospital Beds Market: By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Automated Hospital Beds Market:
- On 18thApril, 2018 China’s Fosun invested up to USD 350 million in Fortis Healthcare to own upto 25% stake in the hospital and diagnostic chain in order to increase the number of beds by 2000 in China.
- On 11thMarch, 2019, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. announced the definitive agreement to acquire Voalte, Inc., a pioneer and leader in real-time, mobile healthcare communications. The acquisition of Voalte will accelerate Hill-Rom’s leadership in care communications and advance the company’s digital and mobile communications platform and capabilities.
Competitive Analysis: Automated Hospital Beds Market
Global automated hospital beds market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated hospital beds market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America,Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global automated hospital beds market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
- CDN Newswire