How will the current technological developments affect the Gas Chromatography market in the long term?
The growth in this market is driven by the increasing adoption of GC-MS, rising crude & shale oil production, increasing importance of wastewater treatment, rising food safety concerns, and growing use of chromatography tests in the drug approval process.
What the Gas Chromatography Market Looks Like?
MarketsandMarkets forecasts The global GC market size is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2025 from USD 2.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.1%.
The systems segment of the GC instruments market is expected to account for the highest growth due to factors such increased capability to analyze complex compounds.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=101656773
What Drives the Gas Chromatography Market?
The growth of the global market for Cell Therapy Technologies Market is primarily influenced by the following factors:
- Increasing crude & shale oil production
- Collaborations between chromatography instrument manufacturers and research laboratories/academic institutes
- Rising adoption of GC-MS
- Development of policies and initiatives to reduce environmental pollution levels
- Growing food safety concerns
- Growing importance of chromatography tests in the drug approval process
On the basis of accessories and consumables, the GC market is divided into columns, columns accessories, autosampler accessories, flow management accessories, consumables & accessories, fittings & tubing, pressure regulators, gas generators, and other accessories.
The Oil and Gas industry is growing at a CAGR of 4.1% in the end user market of GC. The growth is mainly attributed toincreasing crude & shale oil production and improved gas chromatography columns for the petroleum industry
Recent Developments :
- In 2019, Agilent launched the 990 Micro GC System. The system is designed to monitor calorific valuation and odorant levels in natural gas. It is a compact and rugged system that may be used in laboratories
- In 2018, The University of Duisburg Essen collaborated with Agilent to utilize its gas and liquid chromatography systems and a variety of its mass spectrometry instruments to conduct improved research studies.
- In 2018, PerkinElmer acquired Shanghai Spectrum Instruments Co., Ltd. This acquisition will allow PerkinElmer to expand its customer base for analytical instruments in China.
Geographical growth scenario of Gas Chromatography Market:
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global GC market. Market growth in this region is driven primarily by the increase in R&D funding, cannabis research, market for shale oil and gas, and food and agricultural industry. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific is projected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The high growth rate of the region can be attributed to factors such as extensive sales of generics in Japan and the growth in the pharma and biotech sectors in India and China.
Request For Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=101656773
Leading market players and strategies adopted
The GC market is well established due to dominance of prominent market players such as Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), PerkinElmer, Inc. (US), Restek Corporation (US), Dani Instruments S.P.A. (Italy), Chromatotec (France), Merck KGAA (Germany), Leco Corporation (US), Scion Instruments (US), Phenomenex (US), GL Sciences(Japan), OI Analytical (US), Valco Company Instruments Inc.(US), Centurion Scientific (India), SRI Instruments (US), Skyray Instruments(US), E ChromTech Co. Ltd. (Taiwan), Trajan Scientific (Australia), and Falcon Analytical (US).
Critical questions the report answers:
- How will the current technological developments affect the GC market in the long term?
- What are the reasons contributing to the growth of the various segments in the GC market?
- Which regions are likely to grow at the highest CAGR?
- What are the challenges hindering the adoption of GC solutions?
- What are the growth strategies being implemented by major market players?
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click Speak to Analyst