Tensiometer | Industry (Chemical, Oil & Gas, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Cosmetics)
The global market for tensiometer is primarily driven by the need to improve product quality and manufacturing processes, increasing pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical R&D expenditure, and technological advancements. However, the reluctance to switch from conventional methods and a dearth of skilled personnel will challenge market growth.
The global tensiometer market is expected to reach USD 151 million by 2024 from an estimated value of USD 103 million in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
On the basis of product, the tensiometer market is segmented into optical tensiometers, force tensiometers, volumetric tensiometers, bubble pressure tensiometers, and accessories. The optical tensiometers segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018. The large share of this segment is mainly attributed to the large adoption of optical tensiometers in the chemical, oil & gas, energy, pharmaceutical, and material & coating industries in the R&D and quality control of products.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=10015314
Global Tensiometer Market is Segmented on:
On the basis of industry, the tensiometer market is segmented into chemical, oil & gas, energy, pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, and other industries (food & beverage, materials & composite, textile, and paper & packaging industries). The chemical industry segment accounted for the largest share of the tensiometers market in 2018. The large share of this segment is primarily attributed to the need to ensure high-quality products and the increasing demand for the characterization of surface interaction analysis of chemical compounds.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=10015314
The geographical regions mapped in the report are:
The market is segmented into five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific (APAC), Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2018, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share of the tensiometer market. The factors such as chemical production growth in China, growth in Indian oil & gas industry, increasing demand for primary energy in India, and growth in medical device & pharmaceutical market in Asia are driving the growth of the tensiometer industry in this region.
Some key players mentioned in the research report are:
- The key players in the global tensiometer market are KRÜSS GmbH (Germany), DataPhysics Instruments GmbH (Germany), Biolin Scientific AB (Sweden), Kyowa Interface Science Co. Ltd. (Japan), LAUDA Scientific GmbH (Germany), TECLIS Scientific (France), Apex Instruments Co. Pvt. Ltd. (India), Pro-Pack Materials (Singapore), USA KINO Industry Co. Ltd. (US), and Kibron Inc. Oy (Finland).
- KRÜSS GmbH (Germany) is one of the leading players in the tensiometer market and accounted for the largest share in 2018. KRÜSS is one of the leading providers of optical and force tensiometers to the companies involved in adhesion & coating, spraying & printing, cleaning, food & beverages, medical & pharma surface treatment, and wetting & coating of textiles.
- DataPhysics Instruments GmbH (Germany) held the second-largest share in the market in 2018. The company offers a robust portfolio of tensiometers. To sustain its strong position in the market, the company focuses on strengthening its contact angle measuring device offerings through organic strategies, such as product launches and expansions.
Critical questions the report answers :
- Where will all the developments take the industry in the mid-to-long term?
- What are the major industries and the benefits they avail by using tensiometers?
- What are the trends going on in the global tensiometer market?
- What are the major market dynamics and their impact on market growth?
- What is the global scenario of the tensiometer market?
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click Speak to Analyst