HOT JOB! *Clinical Research Associate 2 (f/m/d) - office-based in Basel*
*Clinical Research Associate 2 (f/m/d) - office-based in Basel*
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Create possibilities, even where it seems none exist. See every challenge as an opportunity. Discover new paths to success as you share stories of unparalleled data, transformative technology, advanced analytics and domain expertise coming together to advance human health.
Join IQVIA™ as a CRA 2 (f/m/d), and you will have the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. At IQVIA™ we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.’ You can make the Senior CRA role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
We believe in hiring the best clinical talent in the industry.
Applicants should have;
- A Bachelor's or higher-level degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least 1,5 years of independent on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of German and English language, additionally French and Italian language skills would be a plus
In return we offer:
- Interesting projects, a variety of indications and different sponsors
- Working with high-level equipment and technical solutions
- A competitive benefits package
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.