Visiongain publishes Global Biosimilars and Follow-On Biologics Market 2020-2030 report
Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs), Fusion Proteins, Insulin, Erythropoietin's, Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF), Interferons, Growth Hormones, Fertility Hormones, Blood Disorders, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Autoimmune Diseases, Cancer, Diabetes, Infectious Diseases
LONDON, Aug. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global biosimilars and follow-on biologics market is estimated to have reached $19.87bn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is dominated by Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies, this submarket is estimated to hold 36.5% share of this market in 2020.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 420-page report you will receive 131 tables and 90 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 420-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global biosimilars and follow-on biologics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-biosimilars-and-follow-on-biologics-market-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
• Global Biosimilars and Follow-on Biologics Market forecasts from 2020-2030
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilars, our investigation shows forecasts to 2029 for 8 individual therapeutic submarkets:
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Fusion proteins
• Erythropoietin (EPO)
• Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF)
• Growth hormones
• Fertility hormones
• This report also shows revenue to 2030 for 11 individual submarkets within the above segments:
• Rituximab, infliximab, trastuzumab, adalimumab and bevacizumab
• Human insulin, insulin analogues, insulin glargine and insulin lispro
• Interferon alfa and interferon beta
• Our analyses show individual revenue forecasts to 2030 for 17 national markets:
• South Korea
• South Africa
• Our study discusses the leading companies that are involved in the biosimilars and follow-on biologics industry:
• Amgen Inc
• Biocon Limited
• Celltrion Healthcare Co. Ltd
• Dong-A Socio Holdings Co. Ltd
• Dr.Reddy's Labs (DRL)
• & Other Companies
• Our study provides a SWOT analysis of the biosimilars and follow-on biologics market.
• Our study discusses pressures, opportunities and other events affecting the biosimilars industry and market, including these influences:
• Strategies for developing biosimilars – needs, demand, challenges and opportunities
• Guidelines from regulators (FDA, EMA and others)
• Patent challenges and data exclusivity for biopharmaceuticals
• Needs and opportunities in developing biosimilar mAbs, including rising incidence of cancers and increasing demand for lower-cost biologicals
• Developments in technology and operations for biosimilar drug production.
To request a report overview of this report please email email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-biosimilars-and-follow-on-biologics-market-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Celltrion Healthcare Co. Ltd.
Dong-A Socio Holdings
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics
F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Gedeon Richter Plc
Instituto Vital Brazil
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
LG Life Sciences
Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals
Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co.
Nippon Kayaku Co. Ltd.
Reliance Life Sciences
Shanghai CP Guojian
Stada Arzneimittel AG
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical
Zydus Cadila group
List of Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Agence française de sécurité sanitaire des produits de santé (ANSM)
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Chinese Centre for Drug Evaluation (CDE)
Cour des Comptes (France)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (US FDA)
Fraunhofer Center for Molecular Biology
India Brand Equity Foundation
Korean Food and Drug Administration (KFDA)
Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (South Korea)
Ministry of Health (Russia)
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
National Institute for Health Research Horizon Scanning Centre
Norwegian Medical Agency
Russian Ministry of Health
Scientific Centre for Expertise of Medicinal Application Products (Russia)
Spanish Ministry of Health
State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA)
The Cancer Centre Bahamas
Washington Legal Foundation
World Health Organization (WHO)
To see a report overview please e-mail email@example.com