Medical Automation Industry Outlook, Detailed Share Analysis, Market Trends And Forecast To 2020 – 2027 | Prime Players – Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Medtronic, Tecan Trading AG
Medical Automation Market research report offers an array of insights about Medical Devices industry and business solutions that will support to stay ahead of the competition. Actionable market insights are always very important if seeking to create sustainable and profitable business strategies. This market report is a wide-ranging and object-oriented which is framed after the combination of an admirable industry experience, talent solutions, industry insight and most modern tools and technology. The Medical Automation Market report also estimates CAGR (compound annual growth rate) values along with its fluctuations for the definite forecast period.
Download FREE Sample Copy of “Medical Automation Market” Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-automation-market
The medical automation market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 150.48 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% in the above-mentioned forecast period. Increasing automation in cancer diagnostic for early cancer detection is expected to create new opportunities for the market.
Top players covered in the medical automation market report are:
Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
Siemens Healthcare Private Limited,
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY,
Tecan Trading AG,
Swisslog Holding AG,
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc,
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
Asahi Kasei Corporation.,
Beckman Coulter, Inc., among other domestic and global players.
TO UNDERSTAND HOW COVID-19 IMPACT IS COVERED IN THIS REPORT, GET FREE COVID-19 SAMPLE @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/covid-19-impact/global-medical-automation-market
Global Medical Automation Market report can be utilized efficiently by both established and new players in the Medical Devices industry for absolute understanding of the market. The report identifies the most recent improvements, market share, and systems applied by the significant market. With the comprehensive analysis of the market, it puts forth overview of the market regarding type and applications, featuring the key business resources and key players. The Medical Automation Market report provides a great understanding of the current market situation with the historic and upcoming market size based on technological growth, value and volume, projecting cost-effective and leading fundamentals in the market.
Global Medical Automation Market
By Application (Diagnostics & Monitoring, Therapeutics, Lab & Pharmacy Automation, Medical Logistics & Training),
By End- Users (Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, Pharmacies, Research Labs & Institutes, Home/Ambulatory Care Settings & Others),
By Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the size and CAGR of the Medical Automation Market ?
- What are the key driving factors of the most profitable regional market?
- Which are the leading segments of the global market?
- How will the Medical Automation Market advance in the coming years?
- What are the main strategies adopted in the global market?
- What is the nature of competition in the Medical Automation Market ?
- What growth impetus or acceleration market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may hit the highest market share in the coming era?
- What trends, challenges, and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the Medical Automation Market ?
Global Medical Automation Market Scope and Market Size
- Based on application, the medical automation market is segmented into diagnostics & monitoring, therapeutics, lab & pharmacy automation and medical logistics & training. Diagnostic & monitoring segment is divided into automated imaging, point-of-care testing (POCT) and automated image analysis. Automated imaging is further divided into automated radiography, automated fluoroscopy, automated microscopy and capsule endoscopy.
- Therapeutic segment is divided into non-surgical automation and surgical automation. Non-surgical automation market is divided into defibrillators and automated medication systems. Defibrillators segment is divided into implantable cardioverter defibrillators, automated external defibrillators and wearable defibrillators. Automated medication systems are divided into implantable drug pumps and wearable drug pumps. Surgical automation segment is further divided into surgical robots, intraoperative imaging, surgical navigation, intelligent operating rooms and surgical simulators. Intraoperative imaging is divided into intraoperative computed tomography (ICT) Scanners, intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (IMRI) and intraoperative ultrasound imaging (IOUS).
- Lab and pharmacy segment is divided into lab automation and pharmacy automation. Lab automation segment is divided into automated liquid handling systems, microplate readers, stand-alone robots, automated storage & retrieval systems and software & informatics. Pharmacy automation is divided into automated medication dispensing systems, automated packaging & labeling systems and automated medication compounding systems.
- Medical logistics & training is segmented into logistic automation and trainers. Logistic automation segment is divided into automated hospital pickup & delivery systems and hospital asset/patient/staff tracking systems. The automated hospital pickup & delivery systems is further divided into pneumatic tube systems and automated guided vehicles. Hospital asset/patient/staff tracking systems is divided into radio-frequency identification and real-time locating systems.
- Based on end- users, the medical automation market is segmented into hospitals and diagnostic centers, pharmacies, research labs & institutes and home/ambulatory care settings & others
Medical Automation Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the medical automation market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America dominates the medical automation market due to increasing clinical trials and increasing adoption of technologically advanced medical devices, while Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 due to increasing clinical research activities and rising R&D outsourcing.
Competitive Landscape and Medical Automation Market Share Analysis
Medical automation market competitive landscape provides details by competitors. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to medical automation market.
Order a Copy of Global Medical Automation Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-automation-market
Reasons for purchasing this Report from Data Bridge Market Research
- Data Bridge Market Research relies on industry-wide databases for both regional and global authentic data, which enables the team to decipher the precise trends and existing scenario in the market.
- The report takes a 360-degree approach to ensure that the niche and emerging aspects are also factored in to ultimately get accurate results.
- Analyst Support: Speak to our research analysts to solve any queries you may have before or after buying the report.
- Analyst Support: Get you query resolved by speaking to our research analysts before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of research analysts will accommodate all your research needs and customize the report accordingly.
- Long-standing experience: Our team of analysts will offer elaborate and accurate insights pertaining to the market.
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire