Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market : Growth With Industry Study To 2020 – 2026 | Top Players- FUKUDA DENSHI, General Electric Company, Hitachi
Data Bridge Market Research has recently published the Global research Report Titled: “Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market”
Market research analysis is one of the finest options to resolve business challenges quickly by saving lot of time. The research work, market insights and analysis is carried out thoroughly in this report that puts forth marketplace clearly into the centre of attention. A transparent research method has been accomplished with the right tools and techniques to make this Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market research report world-class. This business report gives an actionable market insight to the clients with which sustainable and profitable business strategies can be created. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, sales volume, and market share are also estimated in the report.
The latest report includes Impact of Coronavirus(Covid-19) on the Ultrasound Imaging Devices Industry, it includes on Industry Upstream, Industry Downstream, Industry Channels, Industry Competition, and finally on Industry Employment.
Get PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ultrasound-imaging-devices-market
(***Our Free Sample Copy of the report gives a brief introduction to the research report outlook, TOC, list of tables and figures, an outlook to key players of the market and comprising key regions.***)
Global ultrasound imaging devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the rising incidence of chronic diseases and increasing minimal invasive therapies.
The Leading Market Players Covered in this Report are :
Analogic Corporation, ESAOTE SPA, FUJIFILM Corporation, FUKUDA DENSHI, General Electric Company, Hitachi, Ltd, Mindray DS USA, Inc, SIUI, Samsung Medison Co., Ltd, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Trivitron Healthcare, CHISON, Mobisante, Hologic, Inc, Carestream Health, Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd., CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., JW Bioscience, Innovative Imaging Technologies, inc. among others.
Regional Analysis Includes:
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy etc.)
- North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Global Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market Scope and Market Size
Ultrasound imaging devices market is segmented on the basis of array format, device display, device portability, technology, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of array format, the market is segmented into phased array, linear array, curved linear array and others. In 2020, curved linear array segment is dominating in the market as it provides a wider field of view with decreased line density at depth and reduced lateral resolution. Hence, it is used in wide variety of applications including abdominal examinations, transvaginal and transrectal examinations as well as diagnostic imaging of organs.
- On the basis of device display, the market is segmented into color ultrasound devices and black and white (B/W) ultrasound devices. In 2020, color ultrasound devices segment is dominating the market as the most of the available systems have acceptable image quality with a color flat screen monitor irrespective of the features. For instance, devices with the features of auto image optimization, auto color & doppler need a color display and cannot function through a black and white display.
- On the basis of device portability, the market is segmented into trolley/cart-based ultrasound devices, compact/handheld ultrasound devices, stationary ultrasound devices and point-of-care ultrasound devices. In 2020, trolley/cart-based ultrasound devices segment is dominating the market owing to high use in acute care and emergency care settings in hospitals and healthcare institutions. As these systems help in availing diagnosis at patient location, it also leads to improved patient throughput. These systems have also gained popularity in the emergency departments and critical care settings as patients are sensitive to movement.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into diagnostic ultrasound and therapeutic ultrasound. In 2020, diagnostic ultrasound segment is dominating the market as a non-invasive procedure that provides significant insights for the soft tissues without exposing patients to ionizing radiation. As a result, it is the most preferred medium of diagnosis in gynecology and obstetrics. It offers more realistic and complete imaging of internal organs. Moreover, ultrasound is less expensive as compared to CT, MRI and hysterosalpingogram making them less accessible to a major share of patients.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into radiology/general imaging, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiovascular, gastroenterology, vascular, urological, orthopedic and musculoskeletal, pain management, emergency department, critical care and others. In 2020, radiology/general imaging segment is dominating the market as ultrasound is primarily used in diagnosis of unexplained pain, swelling and infection to locate the source and proceed with necessary treatment. Ultrasound is also used as imaging guidance in procedures such as needle biopsies in which needles are used to sample cells from an abnormal area for laboratory testing.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, surgical centers, research and academia, maternity centers, ambulatory care centers, diagnostic centers and others. In 2020, hospitals segment hold the largest market share as most of the patients need to visit hospitals in case of any sign of discomfort. Any unexplained pain usually leads patients to emergency rooms of hospitals where they undergo diagnostic tests to understand the source of discomfort. Based on the severity of the case, patients are admitted to the hospital for more aggressive treatments. Moreover, the number of hospitals is well-equipped as compared to those of diagnostic centers and other care providers
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender, third party distributors and retail sales. In 2020, direct tender segment is dominating in the market as the primary source of procurement in hospitals. With the increasing cost of healthcare, hospitals are focusing on better services for customers along with reducing the overall cost. Procurement of ultrasound imaging devices through direct tender is highly cost effective for healthcare providers as they are bought in bulk under terms of contract for service. Moreover, the availability of products also helps the providers in offering superior services to customers.
Find More Competitor in TOC with Profile Overview Share Growth Analysis @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ultrasound-imaging-devices-market
Key Insights Of The Report:
- Macro Indicator Analysis Of Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the size and CAGR of the global Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market?
- What are the key driving factors of the most profitable regional market?
- Which are the leading segments of the global market?
- How will the global market advance in the coming years?
- What are the main strategies adopted in the global market?
- What is the nature of competition in the global market?
- What growth impetus or acceleration market carries during the forecast period?
- Which region may hit the highest market share in the coming era?
- What trends, challenges, and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the market?
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-ultrasound-imaging-devices-market
Some of the major objectives of this report:
1) To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market.
2. To provide insights about factors affecting market growth. To analyze the Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analyses, etc.
3. To provide historically and forecast revenue of the Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World.
4. Country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
5. To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
6. To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
7. Track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market.
Customization Available : Global Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire