Demand for Endometriosis Treatment to Account for over US$ 4 Bn by 2030; Oral Contraceptives Remain the Leading Category, Says a New FMI Report
Tech-driven advancements such as molecular diagnostics and non-invasive treatment are driving the endometriosis treatment market. Rising prevalence of gynecological disorders is further bolstering the growth of endometriosis treatment market. FMI projects the global revenue pool of endometriosis treatment market to surpass US$ 4 Bn by 2030.
“Therapeutically-advanced treatment alternatives for endometriosis have gained widespread acceptance in recent years. Leading innovators continue to accelerate the launch of clinical and scientific therapeutic agents which will push the market growth during the course of forecast period (2019 – 2030),” says FMI in a new study.
Request report sample with 200+ pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3870
Key Takeaways of Endometriosis Treatment Market Study
- Oral contraceptives continue to lead in the global endometriosis treatment market.
- Progestins will witness gradual rise during the course of projection period.
- Healthcare professionals continue to favor hormonal therapy to treat endometriosis.
- Pain management is projected to gain significant momentum to treat endometriosis over the forecast period.
- Hospital pharmacies continue to capture leading value proportion in endometriosis market.
- North America and Europe will collectively capture leading revenue share in endometriosis treatment market through 2029.
Endometriosis Treatment Market – Key Growth Factors
- Rapid investments by key stakeholders in the global endometriosis market are accelerating market growth.
- Rising awareness regarding gynecological disorders among women is bolstering market growth.
- Rapid technological advancements continue to propel the growth of endometriosis treatment market.
- Growing government expenditure in endometriosis treatment market is supporting market growth in Asia Pacific.
Endometriosis Treatment Market – Key Restraint
- Post-therapy problems such as leg cramps, indigestion, and bloating are restraining market growth.
Explore the full endometriosis treatment market report with 155 illustrative figures, 41 data tables and table of contents. Request ToC of the study at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/endometriosis-treatment-market/table-of-content
Prominent players profiled in this FMI study include, but are not limited to, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Mylan N.V., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Myovant Sciences Ltd., Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Debiopharm Group, AbbVie Inc., Endoceutics, Inc., and Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Hormonal therapy continues to be preferred by key players in the global endometriosis treatment market. Minimal risks and enhanced effectiveness associated with hormonal therapy are escalating its practice amongst healthcare professionals and other key stakeholders.
More about the Report
This Future Market Insights study of 254 pages provides all-inclusive insights on the global endometriosis treatment market. The market analysis is based on drug (oral contraceptives, progestins, NSAIDs, GnRH analogues, LNR-IUDs), treatment type (hormonal therapy, pain management), distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drugstores, ecommerce) across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, Middle East & Africa).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Landscape
Gene Synthesis Market – Get FMI’s latest study on the global gene synthesis market covering important market dynamics, global industry analysis, and current growth parameters for predefined projection period (2019-2029).
Protein A Resins Market – Obtain comprehensive analysis on the global protein A resins market through FMI’s incisive insights covering growth prospects, opportunities and challenges for 2016-2026.
Generic Injectable Market – FMI’s deep-dive report on the global generic injectable market encompasses key end-use industries, market leaders along with product portfolio and market share for 2019-2029.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/endometriosis-treatment-market