Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market (COVID 19 Impact Analysis) Data Highlighting Major Vendors, Promising Regions, Anticipated Growth Forecast To 2027
The large scale Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market report helps define commerce strategies to the businesses of small, medium as well as large size. Being a wide-ranging market research report, it is sure to help grow business in several ways. The forecast, analysis, evaluations and estimations carried out in this business report are all based upon the well established tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. Businesses can trust confidently on these authentic tools which are used in market analysis. The Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market analysis report provides top to bottom analysis and estimation of various market related factors that plays key role in better decision making.
The winning Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market report describes CAGR (compound annual growth rate) values and its fluctuations for the specific forecast period. Moreover, this research report highlights numerous industry verticals such as company profile, contact details of manufacturer, product specifications, geographical scope, production value, market structures, recent developments, revenue analysis, market shares and possible sales volume of the company. Keeping in mind the customer requirement, this finest market research report is constructed with the professional and in-depth study of industry. Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market report also provides company profiles and contact information of the key market players in the key manufacturer’s section.
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-infection-surveillance-solutions-systems-market
Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 343.45 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 966.04 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 13.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the government initiatives for preventing hospital associated infections will act as a major market driver in the forecast period.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the infection surveillance solutions systems market are BD., Premier, Wolters Kluwer, Baxter, GOJO Industries, Inc., Atlas Development Corporation, Deb Group Ltd, HyGreen, Inc., RL Solutions, Baxter International Inc., and Truven Health Analytics.
The global infection surveillance solutions systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of infection surveillance solutions systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market By Product (Software, Services), Type (Urinary Tract Infection, Surgical Site Infection, Blood Stream Infection, Others), End-User (Hospitals, LTCs, Nursing Home, Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Definition: Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market
Healthcare associated infections surveillance is the most important step for identifying local factors for the healthcare associated infections burden. Infection surveillance systems are intended to continuously monitor and manage data of HAIs for public health assessment, early detection of disease, and to ensure appropriate execution of preventive measures.
- According to FDA, yearly almost 1 in 25 hospital patient in the United States is detected with at minimum of one infection related to hospital care.
- According to WHO, the most frequent adverse event in health-care delivery is the health care-associated infections and from 100 hospitalized patients almost 7 in developed and 10 in developing countries will be diagnosed with at least one health care-associated infection.
- Almost 30% of patients in intensive care units (ICU) get affected by at least one health care-associated infection, in high-income countries.
- Newborns are at higher risk of acquiring health care-associated infection in developing countries, with infection rates three to 20 times higher than in high-income countries.
Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market Drivers
- Increasing number of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) is driving the market
- Constant innovations and advancements in the industry will act as a major market driver
- Increasing healthcare expenditure is also driving the market
Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market Restraints
- High cost of surveillance software is restraining the market growth
- Disinclination to adopt advanced healthcare tools is restraining the market growth
Table Of Content: Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems
Part 04: Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Key Developments in the Infection Surveillance Solutions Systems Market:
- In September, 2018, Wolters Kluwer has launched Sentri7, a latest type of surveillance solution. The solution will give the hospitals tools and resources to withstand against the new and emerging clinical challenges and also help to battle with the antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are taking a toll on patient safety and hospital costs. This breakthrough product launch will help the company to compete with the other market players.
- In June, 2014, CareFusion has launched ChloraPrep 1mL applicator, ChloraShield IV dressing, MaxZero needleless connector for infection prevention. These products will help in the reduction of surface contamination or microorganisms’ presence which can potentially lead to infections during hospital stays and procedures. This product launch will help the company in strengthening of their market presence.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global infection surveillance solutions systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire