Nanopharmaceuticals Market To Find Better Growth with US$ 168.9 Billion By 2026 | CAGR: 22.1%: Coherent Market Insights
Impact Analysis of Covid-19
The complete version of the Report will include the impact of the COVID-19, and anticipated change on the future outlook of the industry, by taking into the account the political, economic, social, and technological parameters.
Global Nanopharmaceuticals Market, by Carrier Type (Liposomes, Polymer, Nanocrystals, Inorganic, Protein, and Others), By Application (Oncology, Neurology, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-infective, Cardiovascular, and Others), By End User (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) was valued at US$ 28,434.3 million in 2017, and is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 22.1% over the forecast period (2018-2026), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Get FREE Sample PDF Including COVID-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2485
Increasing research and development by market players is expected to augment the market growth.
Major market players are focusing on research and development of nanopharmaceuticals, in order to address the critical unmet needs of patients. For instance, according to the P&T Community Journal, in December 2017, DTXSPL8783, a dendrimer for cancer treatment is investigated and it is under clinical trials of phase 1 study, for patients with advanced cancer.
Similarly, Vivagel developed by Starpharma, is in phase 3 clinical trials, for bacterial vaginosis. Vivagel sale is approved in Europe and Australia.
Moreover, rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases and other diseases, globally are expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, according to the World Health Organization, factsheet 2017, around 17.9 million deaths were recorded due to cardiovascular diseases in 2016. Cardiovascular diseases was recorded as the leading cause of death, across the globe.
Browse 23 Market Data Tables and 26 Figures spread through 170 Pages and in-depth TOC on ‘Nanopharmaceuticals Market’- Global Forecast to 2026, by Carrier Type (Liposomes, Polymer, Nanocrystals, Inorganic, Protein, and Others), By Application (Oncology, Neurology, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-infective, Cardiovascular, and Others), By End User (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the nanopharmaceuticals market press release, click the link below: https://bit.ly/32UVASU
Additionally, market players are focused on adopting growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to expand their product portfolio and strengthen their market position. For instance, Novartis acquired Endocyte, Inc., involved in developing Radioligland and other therapies for treatment of cancer, in December 2018. This acquisition aided Novartis to strengthen its position in cancer treatment and expand its products offering to align better healthcare.
Key Takeaways of the Nanopharmaceuticals Market:
- The global nanopharmaceuticals market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 22.1% over the forecast period. The market growth is attributed to increasing prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and other diseases. For instance, according to the Cancer Research UK Factsheet, around 17 million new cases of cancer were recorded, globally, in 2018.
- Among carrier type, liposomes segment accounted for major market share in the nanopharmaceuticals market in 2018, which is attributed to increasing research and development activities on liposome by key players due to its advantages over other carriers.
- Among application type, cardiovascular segment held dominant position in the nanopharmaceuticals market in 2018, as the majority of the nanopharmaceuticals are used for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases due to high incidence rate of the disease.
- Among end user, hospital pharmacies segment accounted for major market share in the nanopharmaceuticals market in 2018, owing to majority of the cases of cardiovascular diseases and other diseases are registered at hospitals.
- Major players operating in the global nanopharmaceuticals market include Abbott, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Eli Lilly and company, Astrazeneca plc., Novavax, Inc., Stryker Corporation, OSI Pharmaceuticals, Kadmon Pharmaceuticals, Samyang Biopharm, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Kaken Pharmaceutical, Selecta Biosciences, Par Pharmaceutical, Cerulean Pharma Inc., Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., AbbVie Inc., AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Amgen Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Celgene Corporation, Gilead Sciences, Inc., JOHNSON & JOHNSON, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Sanofi S.A, Shire Plc., and Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Limited
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get an Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2485
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire