Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Outlook, Shares and Leading Players Withings, Koninklijke Philips N.V, American Diagnostic Corporation, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Welch Allyn
Pressure Monitoring Devices Market report also reviews top market players, major collaborations, mergers and acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies. This is a professional and in-depth market report which underlines primary and secondary drivers, market share, possible sales volume, leading segments, and geographical analysis. Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7.33 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11.86 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing demand for tools and services to manage hypertension.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Pressure Monitoring Devices market are Withings (France) , Koninklijke Philips N.V ( Netherlands)., American Diagnostic Corporation (US), GENERAL ELECTRIC (US), Welch Allyn (US), Omron Healthcare, Inc.. (US), A&D Company, Limited (US), SunTech Medical, Inc. (US), Spirit Medical Co. (TAIWAN), Briggs Healthcare (US), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Germany), Medtronic ( Ireland), CAS Medical Systems, Inc (US)., Rossmax International Ltd (Taiwan)., GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC. (US), OSI Systems, Inc (US)., NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION (JAPAN )., Compumedics Limited (Australia), Electrical Geodesics, Inc. (US) among others.
Market Definition: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
The usage of pressure monitoring devices market are growing rapidly because of the increasing work pressure due to which stress is increasing day by day, Lifestyle is changing daily in terms of living, the daily food consumption, People are now-a-days are not health conscious and hence this is the reason why obesity is found in huge numbers over the globe. Geriatric population, rising obese population, sedentary lifestyle are the factors that contribute to the growing incidence of hypertension. The high blood pressure generally develops with changing lifestyle and growing age. Rising incidence of blood pressure increases the awareness about blood pressure monitoring techniques. Hypertension is a chronic condition and a leading cause of death and is responsible for cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks globally. According to world Health Organization, there were an estimated 7.5 million deaths in 2008 due to raise in blood pressure, globally, the overall prevalence of raised blood pressure in adults aged 25 and over was around 40% in 2008. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increased the demand for tools and services to manage hypertension
- The technological advancements in pressure monitoring devices
- Increasing government initiatives to prevent the deaths due to hypertension
- Increase in geriatric population
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Automated Blood Pressure Monitors
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors
- Blood Pressure transducers
- Components and Accessories
- Pulmonary Pressure Monitors
- Intraocular Pressure Monitors
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cardiac Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
By End Users
- Diagnostics laboratories
- Invasive monitoring devices
- External Ventricular Drainage
- Microtransducer Monitor
- Non-Invasive monitoring devices
- Transcranial Doppler Ultrasonography
- Optic Nerve Sheath Displacement
- Tympanic Membrane Displacement (TMD)
- Fundoscopy (papilledema)
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In Feb 2019, American Medical Association (AMA), has launched a new data management model The Integrated Health Model Initiative (IHMI). IHMI will help to manage critical data that has often gone uncollected, unanalyzed, or unshared. By this organization expects that this previously untapped data will give new opportunities to improve health outcomes.
- In April 2019, Livongo announced the Livongo for Diabetes program this will allow to ask any of their Alexa-enabled devices to provide their blood glucose readings and health tips. It is first consumer digital health company to collaborate with Amazon Alexa on a new HIPAA-compliant healthcare.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
Global pressure monitoring devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pressure monitoring devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Reason to Purchase the Report
- To describe and forecast the Pressure Monitoring Devices Market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the Pressure Monitoring Devices Market growth
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various trocars across geographies.
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please Click Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-pressure-monitoring-devices-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire