Single Cell Sequencing Market Size is Worth USD 3,230.6 Million by 2027 | CAGR of 13.9%: Emergen Research
- Growing usage of Single Cell sequencing in oncology is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
- Market Size – USD 1,136.1 Million in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 13.9%, Market Trends –Growing occurrence of chronic diseases
VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Single Cell Sequencing Market is expected to reach USD 3,230.6 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Single Cell sequencing finds widespread use in resolving heterogeneity of tumor, reconstruction of cancer cell evolutionary courses, and identification of rare sub-clones, thereby providing a promising technique for addressing resistance to drugs. Recently, researchers at the University of South California (USC) developed a method using Single Cell sequencing to identify sub-clones in cancer tissue that could provide important biological insights into how cancer progresses, how it spreads, and why it can become resistant to treatment.
Increased investment in R&D activities by the companies in the Single Cell sequencing industry is crucial in driving the growth of the market. For instance, 10X Genomics, a leading biotech firm engaged in the design and production of tech for genome sequencing, reported that its R&D expenditures rose to USD 22.2 million in the third quarter 0f 2019 from USD 11.1 million in 2018 during the same period, fueled by increased funding in workforce hiring, infrastructure development, and supplies.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/140
Key Highlights From The Report
- Single Cell isolation aids in achieving cell viability of 99.0% without interfering with whole genome amplification, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), or whole transcriptome amplification (WTA) reactions and, therefore, held a substantial share of the market in 2019.
- The next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology has drawn the attention of many companies and investors in various fields, including fundamental research, discovery, and production of pharmaceutical drugs, reproductive, and consumer genomics.
- Instruments, in terms of revenue, held a larger market share in 2019, owing to the development and usage of advanced tools and solutions in the treatment of various chronic and infectious diseases.
- Single Cell sequencing enables the categorization of cell types, as well as subtypes in the central nervous system at the transcriptome level, thereby aiding in solving issues associated with the complexity and heterogeneity of the nervous system and find out the brain formation mechanisms at various stages of developmental.
- The Asia Pacific market is estimated to observe the fastest growth rate in the forecast period attributed to huge spending in R&D activities, along with sufficient strategic support and collaboration among the market players and research institutes.
- In January 2020, Illumina made an announcement that scientists at Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel, a leader in Single Cell genomics, would use NGS technology by Illumina.
- Key participants include Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Fludigim, Bio-Rad, Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Qiagen, F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., BGI, 10X Genomics Inc., and Oxford Nanopore Technologies, among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/single-cell-sequencing-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Single Cell sequencing market on the basis of product type, workflow, technology, disease type, application, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Single Cell Isolation
- Sample Preparation
- Genomic Sequencing
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Prenatal Diagnosis
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Circulating Cells
- Cell Differentiation/Reprogramming
- Subpopulation Characterization
- Genomic Variation
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Academic & Research Laboratories
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Biopharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
5. Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
3. South Korea
4. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
2. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
1. Saudi Arabia
3. Rest of MEA
Find more similar research insights by Emergen Research:
In-Vitro Diagnostics Market By Product (Reagents & Kits, Instruments), By Technique (Immunoassay, Clinical Chemistry), By Devices (Reusable IVD Devices, Disposable IVD Devices), By Application (Cancer, Infectious Diseases), By End-Use, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Cancer Immunotherapy Market By Technology (Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Checkpoint Inhibitors), By Application (Head & Neck Cancer, Blood Cancers, Liver Cancer), By End-Use (Cancer Specialty Centers, Hospitals and Clinics), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Blockchain in Healthcare Market By Type (Permissioned/Private Blockchain, Permissionless/Public Blockchain), By Application, By End-Users (Pharmaceutical Companies, Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers), Forecasts to 2027
Advanced Wound Care Market By Product Type (Moist Wound Dressing, Wound Therapy Devices), By Wound Type (Surgical Wounds, Ulcers, Burns, Traumatic Wounds), By End-User (Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care Settings), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Cancer Tumor Profiling Market By Technique Type (Genomics, Epigenetics, Metabolomics, Proteomics), By Technology (Immunoassays, In Situ Hybridization, PCR), By Application (Research And Clinical Application), Forecasts to 2027
Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Analysis, By Product (Cranial Flap Fixation Device, CMF Distraction Device, Drugs), By Material (Metal Based Implants, Bioabsorbable Material), By Application, By End-Use, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a 'Circular Economy,' fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read full Press Release at : https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-Single Cell-sequencing-market