PCR Devices Market 2020 By Technology, Product Type, Application, End User, Size, Forecast and Key Players Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher, Takara Bio, Inc, Biomérieux S.A., Fluidigm, Merck KGaA, Promega Corporation
PCR Devices Market research report comprises of several parameters which are thoroughly studied by the experts. This market report contains fundamental, secondary and advanced information related to the global status and trend, market size, sales volume, market share, growth, future trends analysis, segment and forecasts from 2020 – 2026. This market study considers a market attractiveness analysis, where each segment is benchmarked based on its market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness. All the data and statistics provided in this PCR Devices Market report are backed up by latest and proven tools and techniques such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Global PCR Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.85 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5.68 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.00% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing usage of biomarkers for diagnosis of diseases. PCR Devices Market By Technology (Digital PCR, Real-time PCR), Product Type (Instrument, Reagent, Consumables, Others), Application (Oncology, Blood Testing, Pathogen Detection, Research, Forensic, Others), End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Center, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Clinical Research Organizations, Academia, Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Few of the major competitors currently working in the PCR devices market are Abbott. (US), BD(US), F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland), QIAGEN ( Germany), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.(US), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (US), Danaher (US), Takara Bio, Inc (Japan), Biomérieux S.A. (France), Fluidigm (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Promega Corporation (US), Analytik Jena AG (Germany), SYGNIS Pharma AG(Germany ), LGC Limited (UK), Siemens (Germany), Enzo Life Science, Inc (India) RainDance Technologies, Inc (US) Affymetrix Inc (US )among others
PCR devices have its applications in DNA sequencing, cloning, library generations, mutagenesis, expression profiling among others. PCR devices are thermal cycler which is commonly used in laboratories for amplifying the segments of DNA through polymerase chain reaction.
According to World Health Organization, Globally a third of ischaemic heart disease is attributable to high cholesterol. Overall, raised cholesterol is estimated to cause 2.6 million deaths (4.5% of total) and 29.7 million disability in 2008 This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is rise in incidences of infectious diseases and genetic disorders infants are expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is increase in usage of biomarkers for diagnosis of diseases infants is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Technological advancement to adopt the new technology in PCR devices infants is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- High amount of costing of these equipment is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Lack of knowledge and skilled professionals is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Segmentation: Global PCR Devices Market
- Digital PCR
- Real-time PCR
By Product Type
- Blood Testing
- Pathogen Detection
By End User
- Diagnostic Center
- Clinical Research Organizations
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-pcr-devices-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Thermo Fisher launches ‘smart’ PCR systems this is equipped with facial unlock systems that can work on voice commands. This will simplify the process as many researchers in the lab perform experiments while wearing gloves.
- In Jan, 2019, Qiagen acquired Formulatrix’s Digital PCR, TB Testing, Informatics products. With this acquisition Qiagen is focusing on Digital PCR which is not yet addressed properly.
Global PCR devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of PCR devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global PCR devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Order a Copy of This Research Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-pcr-devices-market
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire