Point of Care Testing Market Gain a Stronghold During COVID-19 Pandemic Period | Industry Analysis 2020-2027
Pune, Maharashtra, India, October 5 2020 (Wiredrelease) Allied Analytics –:Point of care or POC testing market mainly consists of the POC tests done to detect infectious diseases present in an individual. The sole objective of the POC tests are to provide early diagnosis and hence an early treatment. These tests either employ antibodies or microbial particles to detect the infection.
The drivers that drive the market growth are the rise in the cases of infectious diseases, increase in the disposable income and rapid increase in medical tourism. However, lack of awareness about POC tests restraint the market growth. Technological developments in the field of POC tests will prove as future opportunities for the market growth.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Point Of Care Infectious Disease Market
The report segments the market on the basis of method, end users and region. Based on method, the market is segmented into antibody based diagnosis and microbial particle based diagnosis. Based on end users, the market has been segmented into hospitals, emergency rooms, ambulatory care centres, surgery centres, birth centres and others. Regionally, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the market are Diasorin S.p.A, F Hoffmann La Roche Ltd., SeraCare, ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Hologi Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Becton, Dickenson and Company (BD), Alere and Enzo Biochem Inc.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global point of care infectious disease market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
• Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 20162023 to assiststakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
• Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in method, and end users of point of care infectious disease across the globe.
• Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of theindustry.
Point Of Care Infectious Disease Market Key Segments:
• Antibody Based Diagnosis
• Microbial Particle Based Diagnosis
By End Users
• Emergency Rooms
• Ambulatory Care Centres
• Surgery Centres
• Birth Centres
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o South Africa
o Rest of LAMEA
This content has been published by Allied Analytics company. The WiredRelease News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. For press release service enquiry, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.