Preparative and Process Chromatography Market Witnessing Increased Spending on R&D: Future Market Insights Report
A new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) projects that the preparative and process chromatography market will expand at a healthy pace between 2020 and 2030.
The study attributes the growth of the market to continual usage of chromatography techniques in the food industry and nutraceuticals, coupled with surging demand for monoclonal antibodies. Furthermore, increasing adoption of advanced chromatic techniques in biotechnology industries, and enhanced drug assessment techniques expected to equally complement the growth of the market.
Likewise, significant developments in the biotechnology sector pertaining to scientific understanding, analytical capability, and computational power have facilitated mechanistic modeling techniques. The novel, industrially relevant monoclonal antibody-cation exchange (CEX) has gained remarkable traction among end-users.
As per the estimates of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations (IFPMA), pharmaceutical organizations spend around US$ 149.8 Bn annually on research and development (R&D). The high expenditure is facilitating the development of novel technologies in the preparative and process chromatography.
“Leveraging the growing trend of utilizing chromatography techniques in purifying biopharmaceutical products, market players are developing novel recycling methodologies and providing reliable purification systems to the pharmaceutical industry”, opines an FMI analyst.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12347
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Preparative and Process Chromatography Market Report
- Gas chromatography forecasted to remain the most sought-out technique among end-users.
- Centrifugal Partition Chromatography (CPC) is expected to metamorphose into a prominent alternative to purification processes owing to its high loading capacity and low solvent consumption.
- Increased preference for Simulated Moving Bed (SMB) chromatography to channel a significant portion of revenue.
- North America and Europe are expected to cumulatively account for over 60% of global market share
Preparative and Process Chromatography Market- Key Trends
- Penetration of 3D printing has empowered market players to develop automated analytical methods, and the development of membrane-based 3D printed separation devices and other latest systems are bestowing substantial revenue opportunities.
- Fast Protein Liquid Chromatography (FLPC) is gaining remarkable traction in the purification of biomolecules, thereby ensuring healthy overall growth.
- Sprouting investments in emerging economies, especially Asia Pacific, is boosting the market growth.
Preparative and Process Chromatography Market – Region-wise Outlook
- North America to prevail as the largest regional market through the forecast period, ascribed to high funding for research in life sciences.
- Europe is expected to remain the second most lucrative region owing to the strong presence of market players seeking collaborations and expansion.
- South Asia and East Asia are projected to exhibit tremendous growth potential during the forecast period, backed by increasing investments in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals in China and India.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-12347
Preparative and Process Chromatography Market – Competitive Landscape
Key players operating in the preoperative and process chromatography market include Agilent Technologies, GE Healthcare, Pall Corporation, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Waters Corporation, Novasep Holding S.A.S, and Chiral Technologies, Inc. Market players are focusing on launching new products to strengthen their foothold, and are collaborating with other players to achieve the same.
On these lines, BIA Separations, in July 2020, signed agreements with IT Technologies Pte. Ltd., GeneX India Biosciences Pvt. Ltd. for the latter to distribute their products across Malaysia, Singapore, and India.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-12347
Preparative and Process Chromatography – Taxonomy
- Preparative chromatography(Consumables, columns, systems, services, resins)
- Process chromatography (consumables, columns, systems, services, resins)
- Biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry
- Food & nutraceutical industry
- Academic research laboratories
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Sri Lanka
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request the Coronavirus Impact Analysis across Industries and Markets@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/covid19/rep-gb-12347
Get Valuable Insights into the Preparative and Process Chromatography Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global preparative and process chromatography market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the preparative and process chromatography market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Healthcare Landscape
Superficial Radiation Therapy System Market: FMI’s compelling study on the superficial radiation therapy system market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Anatomic Pathology Market: The anatomic pathology market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade’s growth trajectory.
Medical Hyperspectral Imaging Market: The global medical hyperspectral imaging market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI’s recently published research report on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/preparative-and-process-chromatography-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights