Sales of Nurse Call Systems to Soar as Healthcare Providers Seek Efficient Communication Devices, Says Future Market Insights
According to a new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global nurse call systems market is forecasted to witness strong growth in terms of value between 2020 and 2030.
Nurse call systems have become an essential part of communication in healthcare institutions, aiding patients in seeking care from nurses when required. Healthcare institutions and clinics are significantly spending to ensure seamless communication between patients and nurses, thus increasing the adoption of these systems.
Installation of nurse call systems bolsters nurses in prioritizing their tasks based on the emergency and types of requests raised by patients. Moreover, the nurse calls systems enhance the productivity of inexperienced nurses as patients directly seek aid from them.
Along similar lines, the growing geriatric population and a subsequent surge in in-patient rates are pushing healthcare institutions to seek nurse call systems to ease communication. Likewise, the integration of smart technologies is invigorating the efficiency of these systems in day-to-day operations, thereby propelling the demand for these systems.
“With the emergence of novel technologies, manufacturers are working on integrating advanced technologies such as real-time location detection, radio frequency identification (RFID), and security systems with nurse call system devices” opines FMI analyst.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12404
Nurse Call Systems Market – Key Takeaways
- The global nurse call systems market is forecasted to progress at an excellent CAGR of 9.8% through the assessment period and will attain a valuation of US$ 4 Bn by 2030.
- Based on equipment types, integrated communication systems are expected to account for the majority of market share due to the high efficiency they offer.
- Alarms & communication will remain the primary application of nurse call systems, holding the largest share in the application segment.
- Based on technology, wireless systems are forecasted to gain prominence in the years to come among healthcare facilities owing to their efficiency and convenience.
- Among end-users, the adoption of nurse call systems will remain majorly concentrated in long-term care centers owing to the widening base of the aging population.
Nurse Call Systems Market – Key Trends
- The integration of artificial intelligence and digitalization has emerged as the most lucrative trend in the manufacturing side as market players leverage the advent of technologies to offer highly advanced solutions.
- COVID-19 is catalyzing the growth of the market as the patient flow rises at an alarming level, especially in the US, Brazil, and India, thus asserting healthcare providers to adopt systems to ease communication.
Nurse Call Systems Market – Regional Analysis
- North America and Europe are projected to collectively accumulate a share of 3/4ths in global market value.
- The hegemony of these regions is attributed to the implementation of stringent government regulations and proliferating expenditure by healthcare providers to enhance services.
- Asia is expected to metamorphose into a lucrative region as numerous nations in the region – including India, China, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia – upscale expenditure on healthcare infrastructure.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12404
Nurse Call Systems Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the market include Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Ascom, Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International Plc, Rauland-Borg Corporation, Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc., Azure, Schrack Seconet AG, Intercall Systems Inc., Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Tunstall Group, Tektone Sound & Signal Mfg. Inc. and Igeacare Solutions Inc. Market players are focusing on launching new solutions, entering collaborations, and procuring approvals from regulatory authorities to further their expansion.
- In July 2020, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc. announced a collaboration with Aiva to develop a voice-based hands-free communication device to enable caregiver-to-patient and caregiver-to-caregiver assistance.
Nurse Call Systems Market – Taxonomy
- Button-based Systems
- Integrated Communication Systems
- Mobile Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Alarms & Communications
- Workflow Optimization
- Wanderer Control
- Fall Detection & Prevention
- Wired Nurse Call Systems
- Wireless Nurse Call Systems
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Long-term Care Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Get full Report Now https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12404
Get Valuable Insights into the Nurse Call Systems Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global nurse call systems market, presenting historical demand data and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the nurse call systems market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices Landscape
Medical Face Shield Market: FMI’s compelling study on the medical face shield market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Hospital Capacity Management Solutions Market: The hospital capacity management solutions market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade’s growth trajectory.
Tip Location Devices Market The tip location devices market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI’s recently published research report on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/nurse-call-systems-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights