Global Buccal Drug Delivery Market 2020 Edition Report with Impact of COVID-19|Top Leaders-Cynapsus, BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc, GlaxoSmithKline plc, MedLab
Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a concise research on the Global Buccal Drug Delivery Market to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. Global Buccal Drug Delivery Market research report has been produced with the systematic gathering of market information for industry. All this information is supplied in such a way that it properly gives explanation of various facts and figures to the business. The market data provided in this report helps to discover diverse market opportunities present worldwide for industry. This report gives accurate information about market trends, industrial changes, and consumer behaviour etc. Taking up such market research report is always very advantageous for any company, whether it is a small scale or large scale, for marketing of products or services. Analytical study of Global Buccal Drug Delivery Market report helps in mapping growth strategies to increase sales and build brand image in the market.
The persuasive Global Buccal Drug Delivery Market research report provides a comprehensive analysis on the study of industry with respect to a number of aspects. The report includes analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, and market share estimates. 2019 has been considered as the base year while 2018 is the historic year for calculations in the report. These calculations will provide estimations about how the Global Buccal Drug Delivery Market is going to perform in the forecast years by informing what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are. A comprehensive Global Buccal Drug Delivery Market report additionally encompasses predictions utilizing a practical arrangement of techniques.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-buccal-drug-delivery-market
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global buccal drug delivery market are Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Cynapsus, BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc, GlaxoSmithKline plc, MedLab, AstraZeneca, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Sanofi, Generex Biotechnology Corp, Bayer AG, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Novartis AG, Indivior PLC, Novo Nordisk A/S, NAPP PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc and many others.
Global Buccal drug delivery market is rising gradually with a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. High demand of buccal drug delivery for ease of drug administration and new products launches are the key factors for market growth.
Global Buccal Drug Delivery Market By Indication (Pain Management, Smoking Cessation, Angina Pectoris, Cough and Others), Type (Non-Attached Drug Delivery Systems and Bio-Adhesive Drug Delivery Systems), Design (Matrix Type and Reserviour Type), Dosage Forms (Solid Buccal Adhesive Dosage Forms, Semi-Solid Buccal Adhesive Dosage Forms, Liquid Buccal Adhesive Dosage Forms), Drugs (Oral Bioadhesive Formulation, Sublingual Formulation and Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global buccal drug delivery market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global buccal drug delivery market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Buccal Drug Delivery Market
Buccal drug delivery is alternative method of oral drug administration in which drug is delivered through buccal mucosa of oral cavity. The drug is usually placed between the upper gums and cheeks to treat various condition and disease. Additionally, buccal drug delivery is preference more compared to other conventional route of administration. The drugs delivered via buccal route are designed to provide sustained release of active ingredients.
According to the statistics published in Alcohol and Drug Foundation, it is estimated up to 37.7% of people aged 14 years and above have used tobacco in the Australia. These growing cases of nicotine consumptions where buccal drug delivery is predominant intervention and high demand of novel therapies are the key drivers for market growth.
- Increase demand of buccal drug delivery for ease of drug administration is propelling the market growth
- Growing preference of buccal drug delivery over conventional drug delivery method acts as a market driver
- Rapid adoption of newer formulations and novel dosage forms can boost the market growth
- Application of latest technologies in the health care industry can also act as a market driver
- Scientific and major technical challenges for developing the drugs to be administered via buccal will hamper the market growth
- High cost involved in research and development for novel formulation is restricting the growth of the market
- Patent expiry of major drugs and introduction of generic drugs of branded version is expected to restrict the growth of this market
Table of Contents-Snapshot
– Executive Summary
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 3 Industry Production Market Share by Regions
Chapter 4 Industry Consumption by Regions
Chapter 5 Industry Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
Chapter 6 Industry Analysis by Applications
Chapter 7 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Industry Business
Chapter 8 Industry Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
Chapter 10 Market Dynamics
Chapter 11 Industry Forecast
Chapter 12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 13 Methodology and Data Source
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-buccal-drug-delivery-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Sandoz, a subsidiary of Novartis AG launched generic version of suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone), sublingual film for the treatment of opioid dependence. The launchof buprenorphine and naloxone has expanded the company’s generic portfolio in the therapeutic area of psychology
- In February 2016, BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc and their distributer partner Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc has launched Belbuca (buprenorphine), buccal film for the treatment of severe pain. The launch of Belbuca provides an important new alternative treatment for individuals suffering from chronic pain throughout the world
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global buccal drug delivery market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire