COVID-19 UPDATE: Global Animal Genetic Market 2020-2026 is Growing So Rapidly || Leading Players –Zoetis, Envigo, Animal Genetics Inc., VetGen, Groupe Grimaud, Hendrix Genetics BV
Databridgemarketresearch.com announces the release of the report “Global Animal Genetic Market” Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By 2027. The market data analysed and evaluated in the world class Global Animal Genetic Market report makes to achieve the business goals and objectives in preset time frame. This market research report endows with productive ideas which in turn help to make the product more effective and striking in the competitive market. This report covers the specific study of the industry which explains what the market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends are. The Global Animal Genetic Market research report takes into account key product developments and tracks recent acquisitions, mergers and research in the industry by the key market players.
Global Animal Genetic Market is expected to rise from its estimated value of USD 4.39 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 8.68 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the animal genetics market are NEOGEN CORPORATION, Zoetis, Envigo, Animal Genetics Inc., VetGen, Groupe Grimaud, Hendrix Genetics BV, EW Nutrition GmbH, Alta Genetics Inc., Genus, Topigs Norsvin, CRV Holding B.V., URUS, Trans Ova Genetics., Inguran LLC dba STgenetics., Semex, Beacon Automation Pty Ltd., Cogent, EVOLUTION International , Genex Services, LLC, Rockway, Inc., River Valley Dairy., ABS GLOBAL, INC., Anicam Enterprises Inc., Milk Source. among others
Global Animal Genetic Market research report has been produced with the systematic gathering of market information for industry. All this information is supplied in such a way that it properly gives explanation of various facts and figures to the business. The market data provided in this report helps to discover diverse market opportunities present worldwide for industry. This report gives accurate information about market trends, industrial changes, and consumer behaviour etc. Taking up such market research report is always very advantageous for any company, whether it is a small scale or large scale, for marketing of products or services. Analytical study of Global Animal Genetic Market report helps in mapping growth strategies to increase sales and build brand image in the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Animal Genetic Market
The global animal genetics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global animal genetics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Animal Genetic Market By Product (Live Animals (Poultry, Porcine, Bovines, Canine, Others), Genetic Material (Semens, Embroys)), Genetic Testing Services (DNA typing, genetic trait tests, genetic disease tests, and others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026;
Market Definition: Global Animal Genetic Market
Animal genetics is the branch of science which deals with the study of inheritance and gene variation in domestic and wild animals. Animal genetics are mostly used for genetic trait testing, DNA testing, and genetic disease traiting. The animal genetics market is expected to increase due to the fast demand, ingesting of animal proteins, and surge in urban population, which shows demand for meat products across the globe during the forecast period.
- Growing consumer demand for animal-derived protein based supplements and food among people across the globe serves as a major stimulant for rising demand of animal genetics.
- Rising focus on classifying superior breeds using genetic engineering to obtain high reproduction rates will contribute towards the growth of this market.
- Rising global population and rapid urbanization, rising disposable income, with increased standards of living, changing consumer food habits have contributed towards the growth of global animal genetic market.
- Inventions in phenotyping services
- Growing pharmaceutical outsourcing
- Rising adoption of advanced genetic technologies for massive scale production and quality breeds.
- Dearth of skilled professionals in veterinary research
- Strict Government regulations for animal genetics
Table of Contents-Snapshot
– Executive Summary
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 3 Industry Production Market Share by Regions
Chapter 4 Industry Consumption by Regions
Chapter 5 Industry Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
Chapter 6 Industry Analysis by Applications
Chapter 7 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Industry Business
Chapter 8 Industry Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
Chapter 10 Market Dynamics
Chapter 11 Industry Forecast
Chapter 12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 13 Methodology and Data Source
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @
Additional Pointers of the Report:
Given below are some of the added key points of the report:
- SWOT Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market Attractiveness Analysis
- Porter’s Five Analysis
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Groupe Grimaud to sell HUBBARD, its Broiler Genetics Division to Aviagen Group. Hubbard’s large variety of genetic products and immense proficiency in various sections of the broiler breeding genetics market would largely contribute to Aviagen Group in extending its product line. Customers would be at advantage, deriving the benefits from the merged best practices, skills, expertise and knowledge.
- In May 2019, A green signal has been passed for CRISPR gene editing of plants and animal is in Australia. These tools of gene editing are transforming the scientific world, promising remedy to new cancer and extremely fast breeding of plants and animals. By this, the regulations of gene technology would become more relaxed, fostering towards the growth of the Genetic Market.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global animal genetic market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire