Global Spasticity Treatment Market 2020 Competitive Insights to 2025 With F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Medtronic, ALLERGAN, Pfizer Inc
DBMR has added a new report titled Global Spasticity Treatment Market with data Tables for historical and forecast years represented with Chats & Graphs spread through Pages with easy to understand detailed analysis. Global Spasticity Treatment Market research report is a resource that makes available current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2027. The report not only takes into consideration all the market drivers and restraints which are derived from SWOT analysis but also gives all the CAGR projections for the historic year 2018, base year 2019 and forecast period of 2020-2027. This industry analysis report speaks in detail about the manufacturing process, type and applications. The Global Spasticity Treatment Market report acts as a window to the industry which gives description of what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are.
The market size, revenue generated from the sales and technologies by various application segments are evaluated in the persuasive Global Spasticity Treatment Market report. The report gives market analysis by taking into account market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the industry. This market report estimates 2020-2027 market development trends for industry. The report also provides the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also performed here. Lastly, the report makes few important proposals for a new project of Global Spasticity Treatment Market before evaluating its feasibility.
Spasticity treatment market is growing at a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the recent approval of drugs and emerging new market. The key market players in the spasticity treatment market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Medtronic, ALLERGAN, Pfizer Inc, Ipsen Pharma, UCB Pharma Ltd, Sanofi, INMED PHARMACEUTICALS INC, Orient Pharma, Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, MediciNova, Inc, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Merz Pharma, GW Pharmaceuticals plc, Revance Therapeutics, Inc, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-spasticity-treatment-market
Global Spasticity Treatment Market By Therapy (Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy), Treatment (Medication, and Surgery), Drugs (Baclofen, Dantrolene Sodium, Gabapentin and Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Intramuscular and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Spasticity treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of spasticity treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Outlook: Global Spasticity Treatment Market
Spasticity is a disorder of muscles, characterized by continuous contraction of muscles causing tight or stiff muscles and results in inability to control those muscles. It is thought to cause by injuries to brain or spinal cord tissues, which controls the voluntary movement. This damage results in the imbalance of signals between the nervous system and the voluntary muscles. Spasticity negatively affects muscles and joints of the limbs and is very harmful for the growing children. Symptoms include increased muscle tone, overactive reflexes, abnormal posture, spasm and clonus.
According to American Association of Neurological Surgeons, it is estimated that 12 million people are affected with spasticity worldwide. About 80 percent people with cerebral palsy (CP) and multiple sclerosis (MS) have spasticity with an estimated 400,000 and 320,000 people with some degree of CP related and MS related spasticity respectively.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
- Increasing popularity of physical therapy in the general public is driving the market growth
- Several advantages associated with physiotherapy are encouraging various hospitals to invest in a physiotherapy centers accelerating the market growth in the forecast period
- Development of stimulatory devices built in with advanced technologies is boosting the market growth
- Rising spending on public health programs is acting as catalyst to market growth
- Increasing global healthcare expenditure is driving the market growth
- Lack of awareness amongst people about spasticity in developing nations is restraining the market growth
- Time required to gain results of physical therapy is hindering the market growth
- Adverse effects associated with drugs administered is hampering the market
- Inadequate reimbursement and lack of availability of skilled professionals are hampering the market growth
Global Spasticity Treatment Market Scope and Market Size:
Spasticity treatment market is segmented on the basis of therapy, treatment, drugs, route of administration, distribution channel and end-users. The growth among these specific segments will help users analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and difference in your target markets.
Based on therapy, the spasticity treatment market is segmented as physical therapy, occupational therapy
Based on treatment, the spasticity treatment market is segmented as medication and surgery
Based on drugs, the spasticity treatment market is segmented as baclofen, dantrolene sodium, gabapentin and others
Based on the route of administration, the spasticity treatment market is segmented into oral, intramuscular and others
Based on the distribution channel, the spasticity treatment market is segmented as hospital pharmacy, online pharmacy, retail pharmacy
Based on end-users, the spasticity treatment market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, specialty clinics and others
Global Spasticity Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Key Developments in the Market
- In June 2019, Allergan received the U.S FDA approval for Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA), acetylcholine release inhibitor and neuromuscular blocking agent to treat pediatric patients (2 to 17 years of age) with upper limb spasticity. This approval will provide children and their caregivers an innovative treatment in pediatric care.
- In June 2017, Ipsen Pharma received the U.S FDA approval for Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) for the treatment of spasticity in adults. This drug is already approved for the treatment of upper limb spasticity in adults and pediatric patients with lower limb spasticity aged two and older. This approval expands clinical indication of Dysport which subsequently impact on the sales of the product.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global spasticity treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire