Natural Killer Cells Market Growth by Top Leaders 2020 – Global Trends, Key Company profiles, Sizing by Industry, Share, Growth and Global Demand to Forecast by 2026
Natural killer cells are a form of granular lymphocytes of varying sizes that play an important role in innate immunity in the human body. They typically constitute of around 10% of total blood lymphocytes as compared to around 70% and 20% of T cells and B cells, respectively. Natural killer cells are cytotoxic in nature and are able to kill their targets cells by two different mechanisms: as antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC) and as simple natural killer activity of these cells. Furthermore, lectin-like receptors are one of two complex families of membrane receptors that recognize carbohydrates expressed on all cells. Such receptor engages its ligand when a natural killer cell encounters any normal cell that leads to generation of signal triggered, which in turn stimulates the natural killer cells to carry out its process. Though natural killer cells are demonstrated to be critical elements in the early immune response to a large variety of intracellular pathogens, they are used in clinical applications for treating lymphomas and other disorders. This in turn is expected to favor growth of the natural killer cells market over the forecast period (2016–2024).
Download Free PDF Sample: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/178
Studies have also been carried to express the vitality of natural killer cells’ response against infected cells by various intracellular bacteria such as Listeria, Salmonella and Legionella in humans. Recent advancements have proven the exclusive role of killer cells in the innate immune response to microbial pathogens. Killer cell also work through another approach of direct recognition of pathogen derived structures on the surface of the infected cell. The immediate response in the clinical abnormalities is to favor growth in adoption rate of the natural killer cells, which in turn is expected to support the growth of the natural killer cells market in the near future.
Natural Killer Cells Market Taxonomy:
By Product Type
- Malignant and Non-Malignant Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Clinical Research Institutes
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Research Universities
Apply Promo Code “STAYHOME” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/178
Application of the cells in treatment of critical diseases is expected to favor growth of the natural killer cells market:
Natural killer cells play an important role in stem-cell transplantation in therapies involving such cells activating endogenous natural killer cells and may transfer exogenous cells through adoptive cell therapy (ACT) and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT). According to National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, in 2014, such therapies are less effective in eliminating cancer stem cells as revealed by various studies.
Destructive midline facial lesions have conventionally been referred to as lethal midline granuloma. In some patients, the common causative lesions are Wegener’s granulomatosis, sarcoidosis, conventional Sino-nasal diffuse large B cell, and lymphomas carcinomas. However, among patients from Asia and South America, such lesions often show atypical lymphoid cells. This in turn is projected to favor the market growth in the near future. Furthermore, pro-inflammatory cytokines are secreted by activated natural killer cells, which then trigger Perforin/Granzyme induced target cell lysis. Their specific attaching ability and ability to discard stressed cells are fueling adoption of natural cells therapy, which is projected to support growth of the natural killer cells market over the forecast period.
Major players in the natural killer cells market are engaged in research and development process and offer a large product portfolio. For instance, R&D Systems offer a wide range of reagents for culturing natural killer cells and investigating natural killer cell and tumor cell interactions and various other components such as recombinant proteins, blocking/neutralization antibodies, fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies, and ELISA Kits.
To get detailed table of content (ToC), please click: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/ongoing-insight/toc/178
Keen focus of various organizations towards immuno-oncology to fuel growth of the natural killer cells market over the forecast period:
The global natural killer cells market is highly competitive and fragmented, though companies are investing of specific therapy using natural killer cell products to be used in immune-oncology to treat cancer and other tumors. Major players in the market are developing novel products and spending significantly in research and development to expand their product portfolio. Major players in the market of natural killer cells include NantKwest, NKT Therapeutics Inc., AvidBiotics, Glycostem, Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., CellGenix GmbH, Lonza and R&D Systems, Inc.
- Key players in the market are focused on various business strategies research and development, in order gain competitive edge in the market. For instance, in June 2019, NantKwest, a U.S.-based immunotherapy company, announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for the company’s PD-L1 t-haNK investigational new drug application (IND). The program is now transitioned to first-in-human clinical trial in patients with locally or advanced metastatic solid cancers.
- Key players in the market are involved in various business strategies such as partnership and collaboration, in order provide novel products in the market. For instance, in March 2019, Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp., a U.S.-based pharmaceutical company, and Glycosystem Therapeutics BV, a Dutch biotech company, collaborated to explore potential synergies of using Phio’s self-delivering RNAi technology in combination with Glycosystem’s natural killer cell technology oNKord. This collaboration is done to develop cellular immunotherapies for cancer treatment.
- Major companies in the global market are involved in growth strategies such as gaining grants from various institutes, in order develop novel products. For instance, in December 2018, Glycostem and Enpicom received a research subsidiary of undisclosed amount from the Dutch MIT Zuid research and development subsidy scheme. The companies are planning to use the funds to develop technology to predict the outcome of NK-Cell-based immunotherapy in patients with solid tumors.
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire