Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market 2020-2026 is Thriving with Rising Latest Trends || Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Sonic Healthcare; bioMérieux SA; Danaher; Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
A transparent research method has been accomplished with the right tools and techniques to make this Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market research report world-class. Two of the most widely used techniques namely SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been used while generating this report. Competitive analysis conducted in this report puts light on the moves of the key players in the Healthcare industry such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships & recent acquisitions. Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market research report adoption plays an essential role for the business growth as it supports with the better decision making, enhancing revenue generation, prioritizing market goals and results in profitable business.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-drugs-of-abuse-doa-testing-market
Global drugs of abuse (DOA) testing market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 11.54 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rise in the levels of developments, advancements along with innovative product launches by the major manufacturers.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global drugs of abuse (DOA) testing market are W.H.P.M., Inc.; WATERS; Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings; Abbott; Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Sonic Healthcare; bioMérieux SA; Danaher; Quest Diagnostics Incorporated; Thermo Fisher Scientific; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Randox Laboratories Ltd.; Psychemedics Corporation; Siemens Healthcare Private Limited; Merck KGaA; Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics; Biomedical diagnostics and Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc.
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-drugs-of-abuse-doa-testing-market
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies for key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Market Definition: Global Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market
Drugs of abuse (DOA) testing is a diagnostic method of testing for substance or chemical abuse in individuals by testing the samples such as hair, saliva, urine, blood, breath. This is generally utilized for testing the usage of recreational drugs in the system of individuals so that they can be provided the correct course of treatment and clinical procedure can be undertaken.
Segmentation: Global Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market
Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market : By Product
Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market : By Sample Type
Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market : By Application
- Pain Management
- Criminal Justice
- Workplace Screening
Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market : By End-Users
- At Home
Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market Drivers
- Increasing consumption and trade of recreational drugs worldwide; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rise in the usage of products in various organizations to test their employees; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Initiatives undertaken by various organizations and authorities for spreading awareness regarding the drug abuse and products to detect it; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market Restraints
- Transformation of laws to legalize the usage of recreational drugs/illicit drugs; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of capabilities of these testing products for the detection of small amounts of special drugs; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market:
- In September 2018, W.H.P.M., Inc. through its affiliate Carehealth America Corporation announced that they had acquired Express Diagnostics Int’l, Inc. This acquisition will significantly improve and complement the capabilities and technologies of both organizations leading to additions of product patents, trademarks and copyright.
- In February 2018, Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc. announced that they had received US FDA 510(k) clearance for their “Instant-view-plus” multi-drug of abuse urine test. Alfa’s “Driven Flow Technology” utilized in the simple cup DOA (drug-of-abuse) product termed as “Instant-view-plus iFOB”. The clearance has been provided for usage in professional, CLIA-waived, and over-the-counter (OTC) usage. The product is capable of identifying thirteen individual drugs in approximately two minutes offering significant capabilities in comparison to the existing products in the market.
Key benefits of buying the Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market Report:
This Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market report will enable both of the sides in market be an established firm or a relative new entrant. It helps the established firms to know about the moves which are being performed by their competitors and also helps the new entrants by educating them about the market situations and the industry trends. This Drugs of Abuse (DOA) Testing Market report is quite fruitful in helping to understand the market definition and all the aspects of the market including the CAGR value and key profiles.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-drugs-of-abuse-doa-testing-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire