Global Malaria Diagnostics Market Surprising Growth due to Covid 19 include Major Players ACCESS BIO. INC, Abbott, bioMérieux SA, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Databridgemarketresearch.com added a new study on Global Malaria Diagnostics Market Research Review 2020 that has been just made available providing an extensive knowledge and perceptions of the industry. The Global Malaria Diagnostics Market research report offers the market insights from the statistics, gathered from the reliable market information such as manufacturers, channel partners, decision makers and regulatory bodies. It outlines segment of the market investigates progression such as drivers, limitations and opportunities that at present strongly affect the market and could impact the market in future, Market share analysis mentioned in this report with a specific end goal to clarify the intensity of rivalry between driving market players working over the globe. It validated primary and secondary research methodology and data sources that are implied to collect key information like market size, trends, revenue and analysis.
The main objective of this Global Malaria Diagnostics Market report is to analyze the opportunities, threats and market drivers. Key insights like competitive industry scenario, gross margin analysis, price structure and cost analysis. It correctly calculate the global market share of important sections, regions and businesses. This Global Malaria Diagnostics Market research report examines the international market on the business plan based on numerous business verticals.
Global malaria diagnostics market is expected to an estimated value of USD 1063.92 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing cases of tropical disease and rising demand for novel diagnostic technique will drive the market.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global malaria diagnostics market are ACCESS BIO. INC, Abbott, bioMérieux SA, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, PREMIER MEDICAL CORPORATION PVT LTD, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hemex Health, QuantuMDx Group Ltd, Meridian Bioscience Europe B.V., Intellectual Ventures Management, LLC., Novartis AG, BD, FYODOR BIOTECHNOLOGIES, Drucker Diagnostics and others
Global Malaria Diagnostics Market By Technology (Microscopy, Rapid Diagnostics Test (RDTs), Molecular Diagnostics Tests), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics and Community Healthcare), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, ERADA Technology Alliance Ltd announced the launch of their Saliva-based Malaria Asymptomatic and Asexual Rapid Test saliva diagnostic test for malaria. It is very useful as it detects the disease early and helps the patient to get early treatment and prevent the disease from expanding further. The main of the launch is to reduce the malaria incidence worldwide.
- In May 2017, Alera announced the launch of their rapid diagnostic test which will be used to detect malaria infections among asymptomatic patients. It has the ability to identify the patients who have very low parasitemia level. This new device can provide results in just 20 minutes and is very useful as one can start their treatment.
Global malaria diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of malaria diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @
Malaria is usually caused by the plasmodium parasites and spreads through infected anopheles mosquito. It is one of the life-threating diseases. Malaria diagnostics are the instrument and methods which are used to treat this disease. Some of the common malaria diagnostics technologies are molecular diagnostic test, microscopy and rapid diagnostics tests. If treatment is started early, this disease can be cured easily. Rising demand for advanced treatment for malaria among population is fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for diagnostic tool in malaria- endemic country will drive the market growth
- Technological advancement and development in malaria diagnostic tool will also propel the growth of the market
- High investment by government to curb the disease prevalence is also driving the market growth
- Increasing awareness among population about malaria will also drive the growth of this market
- Increasing number of malaria free countries will restrain the market growth
- Rising demand for low cost diagnostic tool will also hamper the growth of the market
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Segmentation: Global Malaria Diagnostics Market
- Rapid Diagnostics Test (RDTs)
- Molecular Diagnostics Tests
- Conventional PCR
- Real-Time PCR (qPCR)
- Community HealthCare
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global malaria diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire