Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market 2020: Key Players, Latest Trends, Share, Industry Size, Segmentation, Opportunities, Forecast To 2026
Databridgemarketresearch.com Present “Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” new report to its research database. This research report includes the profiles of the key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. This research report covers an essential resource for top line data and analysis. Various factors related to the market growths such as market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies have included in this report. This report also gives a prediction and consumption for the upcoming year. Moreover the report represents industry growth prepared plan, data sources, appendix, research and the conclusions. Besides, this research document contains estimations from a global aspect, which reveals a regional expansions class, along with market size, scope and benefit and expenditure data.
This Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market report pinpoints on the leading market competitors with explaining company profile that depends on SWOT analysis to illustrate the competitive nature of the market globally. Even more, report consist of company recent market evolution, market shares, associations and level of investments with other leading companies impacting the market are analyzed in this report.
Global image guided navigation technology market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the significant rise in the levels of chronic diseases and their burden on various healthcare facilities.
Download Exclusive Sample Report (350 Pages PDF with All Related Graphs & Charts) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-image-guided-navigation-technology-market&pm
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global image guided navigation technology market are Brainlab; Acclarent, Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Medtronic; Stryker; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Fiagon AG Medical Technologies; Zimmer Biomet; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG; Analogic Corporation; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; 7D Surgical; Varian Medical Systems, Inc.; Olympus Corporation among others.
The persuasive Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market research report provides a comprehensive analysis on the study of industry with respect to a number of aspects. The report includes analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, and market share estimates. 2019 has been considered as the base year while 2018 is the historic year for calculations in the report. These calculations will provide estimations about how the Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market is going to perform in the forecast years by informing what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are. A comprehensive Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market report additionally encompasses predictions utilizing a practical arrangement of techniques.
Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market By Product (CT Scanners, Ultrasound Systems, MRI, Endoscope, X-Ray Fluoroscopy, PET, SPECT), Technology (Optical Navigation System, Electromagnetic Navigation System, Fluoroscopy Navigation Systems, Hybrid Navigation System, Others), Application (Neurological, ENT, Orthopedic, Cardiac, Dental, Urology, Gastroenterology, Oncology, Others), End-User (Hospital & Nursing Homes, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Physician Practices, Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global image guided navigation technology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of image guided navigation technology market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market
Image guided navigation technology is the utilization of various medical devices and visualization technology which helps physicians in diagnostic as well as surgical procedures. These navigation systems help in better understanding of the human anatomy which helps in the enhancement of surgical as well as diagnostic procedures. These systems transform the anatomy of human body in 3D or 2D images in an output device such as monitors or in physical forms.
- Increasing demands from patients to undergo minimally invasive procedures; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Growing volume of geriatric population resulting in higher number of patients prone to suffer from various chronic disorders can drive this market growth
- Various innovations and technological advancements in these systems will also boost the growth of this market
- Growing government support for enhancing the volume of cancer radiotherapy procedures; this factor is expected to propel the market growth
- Large financial costs associated with the image-guided systems; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Presence of strict regulatory demands from various authorities regarding product commercialization acts as a restraining factor for this market growth
- Concerns regarding various product recalls from the manufacturers also hampers the market growth
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-image-guided-navigation-technology-market&pm
Segmentation: Global Image Guided Navigation Technology Market
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- Ultrasound Systems
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- X-Ray Fluoroscopy
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Optical Navigation System
- Electromagnetic Navigation System
- Fluoroscopy Navigation Systems
- Hybrid Navigation System
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Hospital & Nursing Homes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physician Practices
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. in collaboration with B. Braun Melsungen AG announced the availability of Onvision. It is an ultrasound system for real-time tracking of needle tip tracking in specific anesthesia. This guidance system will help anesthesiologists in accurate deployment of needle tips for patients. The device will be exhibited at “38th Annual Conference of the European Society of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Therapy (ESRA)” being held in Bilbao, Spain from 11th-14th September, 2019
- In May 2018, Acclarent, Inc. announced the launch of “TruDI”, an image-guided navigation system for ENT procedures. The device has been granted 510(k) clearance from the U.S. FDA which has been designed for endoscopic sinus surgeries, intra and paranasal procedures in patients requiring sinus surgeries
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global image guided navigation technology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire