Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Size Worth $28460.75 Million | Industry Trends, Growth, Size, Share, Segmentation, In-depth Analysis Research Report, 2025
Pune, Maharashtra, India, December 29 2020 (Wiredrelease) Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt ltd –:Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market is valued at USD 19053.49 million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 28460.75 million by 2025 with a CAGR of 5.90% over the forecast period.
Growing preference for home and remote monitoring, and ease-of-use and portability of devices to encourage adoption of point-of-care monitoring devices are some factors responsible for the growth of patient monitoring equipment market.
Get Sample of This Report@ https://industrystatsreport.com/Request/Sample?ResearchPostId=754&RequestType=Sample
Scope of Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Report:
Patient monitoring equipment includes devices that are intended to measure and observe changes in vital signs, or the neurological and cardiac functions of a patient. Patient monitoring equipments are also used for diagnosing patients with certain health complications, providing alerts and tracking treatments. The most notable patient monitoring equipments include multi-parameter monitoring and pulse oximetry devices. These equipments are essential to surgeries for monitoring vital parameters of the heart, blood and lungs.
Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market report is segmented on the basis of product, end users and by regional & country level. Based upon product, global patient monitoring equipment market is segmented into hemodynamic monitoring devices, neuromonitoring devices, cardiac monitoring devices, fetal & neonatal monitoring devices, respiratory monitoring devices, multiparameter monitoring devices, remote patient monitoring devices, weight monitoring devices and temperature monitoring devices. Based upon end users global patient monitoring equipment market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, home settings and ambulatory surgical centers (ASC).
The regions covered in this Patient Monitoring Equipment Market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. On the basis of country level, the market of Patient Monitoring Equipment is sub divided into U.S., Mexico, Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, South East Asia, Middle East Asia (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt) GCC, Africa, etc.
Key Players for Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Reports- Some major key players for global patient monitoring equipment market are Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Nihon Kohden, Omron Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics Limited, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, CAS Medical Systems, CONTEC MEDICAL, Dragerwerk, Guangdong Biolight Meditech, Medtronic, Inc., Mindray Medical, Spacelabs Healthcare, St. Jude Medical and others.
Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Dynamics – Rising incidence of chronic diseases, growing preference for home and remote monitoring, and ease-of-use and portability of devices to encourage adoption of point-of-care monitoring devices are some factors responsible for the growth of patient monitoring equipment market. According to World Health Organization (WHO), chronic diseases cause increasing number of deaths worldwide; Diabetes caused 1.6 million deaths in 2015 up from 1.0 million deaths in 2000. So above mention stats itself states that the demand for patient monitoring devices increases globally due to several chronic diseases. However, high cost associated with the technology restrains the growth of the market. Additionally, stringent government regulation is also hindering the growth of the global patient monitoring equipment market.
The global patient monitoring equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW). North America is dominating the market due to increasing adoption of technology, and surging geriatric population in this region. Moreover, European market is also growing and second largest market for Patient monitoring devices. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the Patient monitoring devices during the forecasted period. Rest of the World is likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.
Key Benefits for Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Reports
• Global market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
• Global market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
• Global market report helps to identify opportunities in market place.
• Global market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Segmentation
• Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices
o Blood Glucose
o Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analyzers/Monitors
o Blood Pressure
• Neuromonitoring Devices
o Electroencephalograph (EEG) Devices
o Magneto encephalograph (MEG) Devices
o Intracranial Pressure Monitors (ICP)
o Trans cranial Doppler’s (TCD)
o Cerebral Oximeters
• Cardiac Monitoring Devices
o Electrocardiogram (ECG) Devices
o Implantable Loop Recorders (ILR)
o Cardiac Output Monitoring (COM) Devices
o Event Monitors
• Fetal & Neonatal Monitoring Devices
o Electronic Fetal Monitoring devices (EFM)
o Fetal Doppler
• Respiratory Monitoring Devices
o Anesthesia Monitors
o Pulse Oximeters
o Sleep Apnea Monitoring Devices
• Multiparameter Monitoring Devices
o High Acuity
o Mid Acuity
o Low Acuity
• Remote Patient Monitoring Devices
• Weight Monitoring Devices
• Temperature Monitoring Devices
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Home Settings
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Key Players:
• Abbott Laboratories
• GE Healthcare
• Nihon Kohden
• Omron Healthcare
• Philips Healthcare
• Roche Diagnostics Limited
• Biotronik SE & Co. KG
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• CAS Medical Systems
• CONTEC MEDICAL
• Guangdong Biolight Meditech
• Medtronic, Inc.
• Mindray Medical
• Spacelabs Healthcare
• St. Jude Medical
This comprehensive report will provide:
• Enhance your strategic decision making
• Assist with your research, presentations and business plans
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus on
• Increase your industry knowledge
• Keep you up-to-date with crucial market developments
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical insight
• Illustrate trends to exploit
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors
• Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
• Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
• Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
• What are the trends of this market?
• Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
• How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2017?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2025?
• Which region has more opportunities?
Table of Content
1. Chapter – Report Methodology
1.1. Research Process
1.2. Primary Research
1.3. Secondary Research
1.4. Market Size Estimates
1.5. Data Triangulation
1.6. Forecast Model
1.7. USP’s of Report
1.8. Report Description
2. Chapter – Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Overview: Qualitative Analysis
2.1. Market Introduction
2.2. Executive Summary
2.3. Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Classification
2.4. Market Drivers
2.5. Market Restraints
2.6. Market Opportunity
2.7. Patient Monitoring Equipment Market: Trends
2.8. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.9. Market Attractiveness Analysis
3. Chapter – Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Overview: Quantitative Analysis
3.1. Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Revenue (USD Million), Market Share (%) and Growth Rate (%), 2014- 2025
3.2. Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Revenue Market Share (%), 2014- 2025
3.3. Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Sales (Number of Units), Market Share (%) and Growth Rate (%), 2014- 2025
3.4. Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Sales Market Share (%), 2014- 2025
4. Chapter – Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Analysis: By Product Type
5. Chapter – Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Analysis: By Application
6. Chapter – Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Analysis: By End-User
7. Chapter – Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Analysis: By Manufacturer
8. Chapter –Patient Monitoring Equipment Market: Regional Analysis
9. Chapter – Company Profiles
9.1. Abbott Laboratories
9.2. Fluke Calibration
9.2.2. Product portfolio
9.2.3. Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Revenue (USD Million) and Market Share (%), 2014 – 2018
9.2.4. Patient Monitoring Equipment Sales Market Share (%), 2014 – 2018
9.2.5. Business strategy
9.2.6. Recent developments
9.3. Abbott Laboratories
9.4. GE Healthcare
9.5. Nihon Kohden
9.6. Omron Healthcare
9.7. Philips Healthcare
9.8. Roche Diagnostics Limited
9.9. Biotronik SE & Co. KG
9.10. Boston Scientific Corporation
9.11. CAS Medical Systems
About Us: Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt. ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Contact us at: +44-2038074155 or mail us at email@example.com
This content has been published by Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt ltd company. The WiredRelease News Department was not involved in the creation of this content. For press release service enquiry, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.