Electrophysiology Market to Prosper on the back of Rising Prevalence of Cardiac Ailments: Future Market Insights
According to a new market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global electrophysiology market is forecasted to witness abundant growth in terms of value between 2020 and 2030.
As per the statistics of the World Health Organization, more than 18 Mn deaths are directly associated with cardiovascular ailments every year. Among these, nearly 80% are ascribed to strokes and heart attacks, and 33% of the deaths are among people aged below 70 years. In order to curb the mortality rate, healthcare institutions are seeking advanced cardiac care, thereby propelling demand for electrophysiology devices.
Moreover, electrophysiology procedures have gained prominence in the recent past to assess the electrical activity of the heart. Likewise, the need for advanced healthcare has upsurge in developing economies on the back of rising awareness and increasing disposable incomes, furthering the demand for electrophysiology devices.
The penetration of 3D technology into healthcare has facilitated the development of 3D-mapping devices which have been crucial to the growth of the market. The novel devices and procedures are aiding medical professionals in accurately detecting arrhythmia. Such innovations will continue to complement the growth of the market through the forecast period.
“Manufacturers are fast-tracking production to receive approvals from government authorities, as approvals ensure higher penetration and substantial growth” opines FMI analyst.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12402
Electrophysiology Market – Key Takeaways
- The global electrophysiology market is forecasted to expand at a stellar CAGR of 9.4% and surpass a valuation of US$ 15 Bn by 2030.
- Based on indication, atrial fibrillation is forecasted to channel the majority of revenue owing to the high prevalence coupled with a high risk of stroke and blood clotting.
- Conventional electrophysiology diagnostic catheters remain the most sought-out products owing to early penetration and high preference among cardiac practitioners.
- Hospitals are forecasted to remain the dominant end-use segment backed by a high in-patient rate and mounting spending on the adoption of advanced electrophysiology devices.
Electrophysiology Market – Key Trends
- The emergence of 3D technology and subsequent incorporation of 3D-mapping imaging devices and radiofrequency ablation contraptions are expected to shape the growth trajectory in the years to come.
- Adoption of 3D technology has proven highly effective in the detection of ablate problematic tissues and arrhythmia, lowering the time taken for the procedure, and reducing the recovery time of patients.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-12402
Electrophysiology Market – Regional Analysis
- North America is projected to spearhead regional landscape, holding over 43.5% of the overall market share, owing to the high prevalence of unhealthy lifestyles, which in turn propel the demand for electrophysiology procedures.
- East and South Asia are expected to emerge as lucrative regional markets through the forecast period, backed by the presence of a huge population base with cardiac ailments in India and China.
Electrophysiology Market – Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the market include Johnson & Johnson, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic Plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Boston Scientific Corporation, Japan Lifeline, Stereotaxis, Microport Scientific Corporation, BIOTRONIK, Acutus Medical, Baylis Medical, EP Solutions SA, APN Health LLC, Teleflex and Merit Medical Systems. Market players are focusing on adopting novel technologies to ensure the development of advanced products. Moreover, acquisitions and collaborations with healthcare institutions will continue to shape the regional landscape.
Electrophysiology Laboratory Devices
- 3D-Mapping Systems
- Electrophysiology Recording Systems
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation Systems
- Intracardiac Echoradiography (ICE) Ultrasound Imaging Systems
- Electrophysiology X-Ray Systems
Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters
- Cryoablation Electrophysiology Catheters
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation Catheters
- Microwave Ablation (MWA) Systems
- Laser Ablation Systems
Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters
- Conventional Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters
- Advanced Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters
- Ultrasound Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrioventricular Nodal Re-entry Tachycardia (AVNT)
- Wolff-Parkinson White Syndrome
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Get Market Alerts on Topics that you are Interested in https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/get-market-alerts/rep-gb-12402
Get Valuable Insights into the Electrophysiology Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global electrophysiology market, presenting historical demand data and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the electrophysiology market, allowing readers to glean qualitative and quantitative information which will enable them to make informed market decisions in the upcoming forecast period.
Explore Extensive Coverage on FMI’s Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Landscape
Physiotherapy Equipment Market: FMI’s compelling study on the physiotherapy equipment market sheds light on the prominent dynamics influencing the growth trajectory for the upcoming forecast period 2020-2030 through detailed segmental and regional analyses.
Compression Therapy Market: The compression therapy market report offers a 360-degree analysis, bringing to the fore insights that can help stakeholders identify key challenges and opportunities across the upcoming decade’s growth trajectory.
Manual Resuscitator Market The tip location devices market is anticipated to surpass an impressive revenue threshold by the end of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030, concludes FMI’s recently published research report on the market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/electrophysiology-market