Asia Pacific Industry for Typhoid Fever Vaccines to 2027 - Typhoid Immunizations Programs are Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Typhoid Fever Vaccines Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis by Vaccine Type and Route of administration and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the Asia Pacific typhoid fever vaccines market is projected to reach US$ 135.79 million in 2027 from US$ 64.75 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at CAGR of 10.0% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the Asia Pacific typhoid fever vaccines market and the factors driving market along with those that act as hindrances.
The typhoid fever vaccines market, based on vaccine type, is further segmented into live attenuated vaccine, capsular polysaccharide vaccines, conjugate vaccine, and others. The capsular polysaccharide vaccines segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, whereas the live attenuated vaccine segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of in the market during the forecast period. Polysaccharide (PS) vaccines are antibacterial vaccines with unique characteristics and their main advantage is simplicity of production and high effectiveness against the bacteria.
Asia Pacific typhoid fever vaccines market is expected to grow owing to key factors such as increasing prevalence of typhoid fever in Asia and typhoid immunizations programs. However, risks associated with typhoid fever vaccines is likely to have a negative impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Asia Pacific typhoid fever vaccines market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Asia Pacific typhoid fever vaccines market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increasing Prevalence of Typhoid Fever in Asia
- Typhoid Immunizations Programs
- Risks Associated with Typhoid Fever Vaccines
- Growing Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry in Asia
- Product Development and Launches in the Asia Pacific Region
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Shanghai institute of biological products co., Ltd
- PT Bio Farma
- BHARAT BIOTECH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7sy3a8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900