APAC Kidney Disease Industry to 2027 - Increasing Incidences of ESRD (End-Stage Renal Disease) is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Kidney Disease Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis by Product; End User; and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the Asia Pacific kidney disease market is expected to reach $37.204.4 million in 2027 from $21,930.1 in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.9% from 2020-2027.
The report provides trends prevailing in the Asia Pacific kidney disease market and the factors driving market along with those that act as hindrances.
Based on the product, the Asia Pacific the kidney disease market, is segmented into diagnosis and treatment. The diagnosis segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, also the same segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. The Chronic kidney disease (CKD) can be diagnosed with blood and urine tests. Diagnosis of kidney disease is made with various tests such as blood tests, urine tests, imaging tests, and others. The tests must be performed in conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and a family history of kidney failure. Early kidney disease usually doesn't have any symptoms. Testing is the only way to know how well kidneys are working.
The growth of this market is estimated to grow owing to key driving factors such as increasing incidences of end-stage diseases and high development in government expenditure in the healthcare industry. However, the market is expected experiencing slow growth during the forecast period owing to a high cost of dialysis treatment in Asia Pacific region.
Abbott, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd are among the leading companies operating in the Asia Pacific kidney disease market.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments in the Asia Pacific kidney disease market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Asia Pacific kidney disease market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth, offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing, and distribution.
- Increasing Incidences of ESRD (End-Stage Renal Disease)
- High Development in Government Expenditure in the Healthcare Industry
- High Cost of Dialysis Treatment in Asia Pacific Region
- Increased Research & Development across the Region
- Increased Number of Market Players
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- AbbVie Inc
- Pfizer Inc
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Sysmex Corporation
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/22xuz5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900