North America Typhoid Fever Vaccines Market (2020 to 2027) - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Typhoid Fever Vaccines Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Regional Analysis by Vaccine Type and Route of administration and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the North America Neuromodulation market was valued at US$ 3,029.72 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 6,612.00 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% during 2020-2027. The report highlights the trends prevailing in the North America neuromodulation market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
Based on technology, the neuromodulation market is segmented external (non-invasive) neuromodulation and internal neuromodulation. In 2019, the internal neuromodulation segment accounted for the largest share of the North America neuromodulation market.
The growth of the segment attributes to growth of internal neuromodulation segment is attributed to increasing product launches in the market, the rising product innovation for neuromodulation devices and growing developments in neuromodulation technology are some of the primary factors contributing to the dominance of the segment in the North America Neuromodulation market. Additionally, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has highly affected the countries in the North American region.
Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, NeuroPace, Inc., NeuroSigma, Inc., NEVRO CORP, Synapse Biomedical Inc., Soterix Medical Inc, Integer Holdings Corporation, and Magstim. are among the prominent players present in the neuromodulation market. The market players are focused on mergers and acquisitions to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in September 2020Boston Scientific announced the European launch of the WaveWriter Alpha portfolio of Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) Systems. The portfolio, consisting of four MRI conditional, Bluetooth-enabled implantable pulse generators (IPGs), offers expanded personalization based on patient needs, including rechargeable and non-rechargeable options, and access to waveforms that can cover multiple areas of pain.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America typhoid fever vaccines market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America typhoid fever vaccines market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increase in Number of Americans Traveling Outside North America
- Risks Associated with Typhoid Fever Vaccines
- Increasing Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Initiatives to Reduce Typhoid Burden
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Paxvax Inc
- Prokarium Ltd
- Scandinavian Biopharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yet46a
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900