Global Orthopaedic Imaging Market to be Valued at US$ 12.4 Billion During 2016-2026
Medical organisations and research institutes will continue to put more efforts towards development of advanced imaging devices. Growing preference to portable point-of-care devices has propelled the scope of using imaging software as one can now view vital stats through smartphone applications. Orthopaedic imaging has also conversed beyond the limits of being an exclusive medical service. Prominence of bone-related ailments, fractures and disorders are prompting individuals towards adoption of handy devices with orthopaedic imaging facilities. A recent study published by Future Market Insights projects that trends as such will continue instrumenting the growth in global demand for orthopaedic imaging.
According to Future Market Insights –
“The global market for orthopaedic imaging, which is currently valued at US$ 7.6 billion, will soar steadily at 4.9% CAGR to reach US$ 12.4 billion valuation by 2026.”
Nevertheless, the global orthopaedic imaging market will exhibit a restrictive growth owing to rising cost of clinical trials for such imaging devices, stringent regulations associated with commercialisation of orthopaedic imaging devices, and poor imaging infrastructure in underdeveloped & developing economies.
Request for Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-418
According to the report, titled “Orthopaedic Imaging Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026,” demand for X-ray systems and ultrasound systems as orthopaedic imaging products will remain high. Instead of EOS imaging systems and nuclear imaging systems, orthopaedic patients are more likely to be imaged with CT scanners, ultrasound, an MRI or X-ray imaging systems. In 2016, global sales of these three product types brought in more than US$ 5 billion in revenues. However, efficiency of EOS imaging systems will boost their sales, registering fastest growth at 17.7% CAGR.
Asia-Pacific excluding Japan – Most-Lucrative Region for Orthopaedic Imaging
In terms of revenue share, North America and Western Europe will remain dominant regions for orthopaedic imaging sales through 2026. However, limited healthcare budget in the US is restraining North America’s share in global orthopaedic imaging market to below 30% by the end of forecast period. Western Europe is also expected to incur a marginal decline in terms of global market value share. Key findings in the report, however, project that the orthopaedic imaging market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will expand its global revenue share, reaching a value of US$ 2.72 billion by the end of 2026.
Prevalence of Orthopaedic Imaging Devices in Emergency Care Facilities
Hospitals will remain the largest end-user of orthopaedic imaging devices. Radiology centres, along with hospitals, will collectively account for over two-third of global market value throughout the forecast period. Emergency care facilities, on the other hand, will be demanding more number of orthopaedic imaging systems. By the end of 2026, more than US$ 3.2 billion revenues will be attributed by sales of orthopaedic imaging devices to emergency care facilities.
Preview Analysis on Global Orthopaedic Imaging Equipment Market Segmentation By Product Type – X-Ray System, CT-Scanner, MRI System, EOS Imaging Systems, Ultrasound, Nuclear Imaging Systems; By Indication – Acute injuries (Sports Injuries, Fracture, Bone Dislocation), Chronic Disorders (Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Prolapsed Disc, Degenerative Joint Disease); By End User – Hospitals, Radiology Centres, Emergency Care Facility, Ambulatory Surgical Centres: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/orthopaedic-imaging-market
Additional findings compiled in the report include:
- Almost every other orthopaedic imaging device sold in the world is used for treatment of acute injuries
- Chronic disorders will account for more than 30% revenue share through 2026
- Esaote SpA, Hitachi Ltd., Planmed OY and EOS Imaging are orthopaedic imaging device manufacturers specialising in particular products
- Toshiba Medical System Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, General Electric Healthcare Limited and Siemens AG are recognised as leading players in the global market for orthopaedic imaging
More from FMI’s Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- North America Vision Care Market Segmentation By Product Type – Rx-Lenses, Frames, Contact Lenses, Non Rx Sunglasses, Reading Glasses, Contact Lens Solutions; By Distribution Channel – Retail Stores, E-Commerce, Clinics, Hospitals: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/north-america-vision-care-market
- Balloon Catheter Market Segmentation By Product – Normal, Cutting, Scoring, Drug Eluting, and Stent Graft Balloon Catheter; By Disease Indication – Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease; By Raw Material – Polyurethane, Nylon; By End User – Hospitals, Public Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratories: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/balloon-catheter-market
- Saudi Arabia Pharmaceutical Market Segmentation By Product – Prescription Products and Over-The-Counter (OTC) Products; By Disease – Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Cancer, Obesity, Infectious Diseases and Other Diseases; By Distribution Channel – Hospital Pharmacies and Retail Pharmacies: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/saudi-arabia-pharmaceutical-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org