Chordoma Disease Therapeutics Market Global Share Reach US$ 8,339.2 Million by 2027, Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
Global Chordoma Disease Therapeutics Market, by Drug Class (Antimetabolites, Anthracycline, VEGFR Inhibitors, EGFR Inhibitor, and Others), By Treatment Type (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Radiation Therapy, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Oncology Centers, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa), is expected to be valued at US$ 5,296.31 million in 2020 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period (2019-2027), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID19: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3979
Major players operating in the chordoma disease therapeutics market, research organizations, and non-profit organizations are collaborating to enhance their research and development activities, in order to develop advanced treatment for chordoma, which is expected to boost the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in June 2019, The Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and Chordoma Foundation entered into a research partnership to advance treatment options for chordoma. Through this partnership, both the organizations will fund researches that have the potential to bring the benefits of immunotherapy to patients with chordoma.
Global Chordoma Disease Therapeutics Market – Impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all the major events held by the National Brain Tumor Society (NBTS) scheduled in the month of March, April and May, have been moved to virtual platforms to ensure the well-being of all the patients as well as healthcare providers.
The clinical trials associated with brain tumors are being conducted with certain safety measures taken by the healthcare facilities which include
- The healthcare providers are conducting patient consents through phone or video conferences.
- The patients receive a phone call for the screening of COVID-19 symptoms before the scheduled in-person visits
- The assessments of the studies are being done in single outpatient areas.
Key players operating in the market are focused on various inorganic growth strategies such as partnerships and agreements, in order to expand their product offerings in the market. For instance, in May 2018, mAbxience, a company specialized in monoclonal antibody biosimilars, and Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. signed an exclusive licensing and supply agreement for mAbxience´s bevacizumab, a biosimilar candidate for Avastin. Through this agreement, Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. gained the rights to commercialize mAbxience´s bevacizumab in the U.S.
Tailored Information as per niche requirement:
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Hurry Up!
Get Discount For Buyers UPTO 30% OFF On Any Research Report
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now this Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/3979
Key Takeaways of the Global Chordoma Disease Therapeutics Market:
- The global chordoma disease therapeutics market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period, owing to increased product launches and approvals, and increasing prevalence of chordoma. For instance, in September 2016, the Bone Cancer Research Trust estimated that around 35 people are diagnosed with chordoma every year, in the U.K. and Ireland.
- Among drug class, VEGFR inhibitor segment held the largest market share in 2019, owing to increasing launches of new drugs in the market. For instance, in December 2019, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, a pharmaceutical company, launched bevacizumab BS for intravenous drip infusions in Japan.
- Among treatment type, targeted therapy segment held largest market share in 2019, owing to increased launches and approvals generic drugs for chordoma treatment. For instance, in May 2019, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. launched the generic version of Tarceva (erlotinib) tablets in the U.S.
- Companies operating in the global chordoma disease therapeutics market include GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Bavarian Nordic A/S, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Pfizer, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Sanofi SA, Astellas Pharma Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Amgen, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb and Company, Novartis International AG, Bayer AG, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., and Mylan N.V.
Browse 27 Market Data Tables and 26 Figures spread through 201 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Chordoma Disease Therapeutics Market”- Global Forecast to 2027, by Drug Class (Antimetabolites, Anthracycline, VEGFR Inhibitors, EGFR Inhibitor, and Others), by Treatment Type (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Radiation Therapy, and Others), by End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Oncology Centers, and Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa).
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the global chordoma disease therapeutics market press release, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/press-release/chordoma-disease-therapeutics-market-3247
- Global Chordoma Disease Therapeutics Market, By Drug Class:
- VEGFR Inhibitors
- EGFR Inhibitor
- Global Chordoma Disease Therapeutics Market, By Treatment Type:
- Targeted Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Global Chordoma Disease Therapeutics Market, By End User:
- Oncology Centers
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
This content has been distributed via CDN Newswire press release distribution service. For press release enquires please mail us at email@example.com.
- CDN Newswire