Automated Hospital Beds Market 2021- Industry Trends, Size Estimation, Price, Business Growth, Industry Outlook: Stryker, Paramount Bed, Hill-Rom Services Inc. (US), Invacare (US), LINET (US), Transfer Master (US)
The market study on the Automated Hospital Beds Market published by Data bridge Market Research exhibits the important aspects that are estimated to shape the growth of the global Automated Hospital Beds market over the forecast period (2027). The report efficiently gathers, analyzes and interprets information about a market, about a product or service to be offered for sale in that market. The market for Automated Hospital Beds is growing with a significant grow rate and is considered to achieve notable revenue by the end of 2027. In addition to this, the research provides a detailed analysis of the market value,market size, share and Industry analysis forecast, covering the different segments and geographies.
Automated Hospital Beds market report has the best research offerings and the required critical information for looking new product trends or competitive analysis of an existing or emerging market. Companies can sharpen their competitive edge again and again with this business report. The report also showcases important information related to the assessment that the market retains and an in-depth analysis of the global Market along with several growth opportunities.
Global Automated Hospital Beds Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 3.12 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of 1.94 billion in the year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the technological advancement in medical devices.
Download Free Exclusive Sample (350 Pages PDF) Report: To Know the Impact of COVID-19 on this Industry @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automated-hospital-beds-market
Some of the Important and Key Players of the Global Automated Hospital Beds Market:
- Stryker (US)
- PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD (Japan)
- Hill-Rom Services Inc. (US)
- Invacare Corporation.(US)
- LINET (US)
- Transfer Master (US)
- EHOB (US)
Automated Hospital Beds Market Scenario
The rise in inclination towards minimal invasive surgeries, improvisation of surgeries and awareness about the disease among people also influence the Automated Hospital Beds market. Additionally, rise in population, increase in investment and growing research and development activities positively affect the market. Furthermore, developments in the treatment options and innovations extend profitable opportunities to the market players in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
Medical equipment such as hospital beds are in high demand irrespective of country or region. Automated hospital beds are used for patients with reduced mobility to ensure the comfort and secure them from external damage.According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 56.9 million people died in 2016, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
Automated Hospital Beds Market Segmentation:
- Critical Care
- Acute Care
- Long Term Care
- General Purpose
- Intensive Care
- Pressure Relief
- Psychiatric Care
Automated Hospital Beds Market report provides depth analysis of the market impact, industry growth and new opportunities created by the Covid19/Corona Virus pandemic. Report covers Automated Hospital Beds Market report is helpful for business planner, marketers and directors, And Key Players in Automated Hospital Beds Industry, market analysis, market forecast.
Promising Regions & Countries Mentioned In The Automated Hospital Beds Report:
- North America ( United States)
- Europe ( Germany, France, UK)
- Asia-Pacific ( China, Japan, India)
- Latin America ( Brazil)
- The Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 18th April, 2018 China’s Fosun invested up to USD 350 million in Fortis Healthcare to own upto 25% stake in the hospital and diagnostic chain in order to increase the number of beds by 2000 in China.
- On 11th March, 2019, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. announced the definitive agreement to acquire Voalte, Inc., a pioneer and leader in real-time, mobile healthcare communications. The acquisition of Voalte will accelerate Hill-Rom’s leadership in care communications and advance the company’s digital and mobile communications platform and capabilities.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT:-
- Market Overview
- Manufacturers Profiles
- Global Automated Hospital Beds Market Competition, by Players
- Market Segment by Type
- Market Segment by Distribution Channel
- Market Size Forecast (2021 -2027)
- Market Size by Regions
- North America Automated Hospital Beds Revenue by Countries
- Middle East and Africa Revenue Automated Hospital Beds by Countries
Complete Report Along With TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automated-hospital-beds-market
Analyzing the Investment Potential of the Global Automated Hospital Beds Market Report:-
- The global Automated Hospital Beds market covers across the past and current dynamics to deduce significant developments in the afore mentioned Automated Hospital Beds market, thus effectively encouraging agile business outcome
- The report also is a ready-to-refer documentation that entails substantial information featuring the developments across segments and their role in growth optimization.
- Research analysts leverage their years of experience and expertise to create perfect and error-free Automated Hospital Beds market report.
- The report also ensures investor participation towards directing manufacturer and vendor activities in a bid to achieve significant competitive edge.
- The core values such as trust, integrity, and authenticity have been kept at the centre while delivering this report to the client.
- Market based developments are also accurately sectioned in both value-based volume-based calculations to thoroughly encourage reader understanding and subsequent growth potential in market.
Competitive Landscape and Market Share Analysis
Global automated hospital beds market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated hospital beds market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America,Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automated hospital beds market are Stryker (US), PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD (Japan), Hill-Rom Services Inc. (US), Invacare Corporation.(US), LINET (US), Transfer Master (US), EHOB (US), Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Merivaara Corp. (Finland), Medline Industries, Inc. (US), Arjo (Sweden), Gendron Inc. (US), United Surgical Industries (India), Janak Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (India) and few among others.
- Technological advancement in medical devices will help in the growth of the market.
- Increased incidence of life-threatening diseases will drive the growth of market
- Increasing number of geriatric population
- High cost of automated hospital beds
- Declining number of beds in public hospitals
Make An Enquiry and Ask For Customized Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-automated-hospital-beds-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- This report reduce time completing entry-level research by identifying the expansion, size, leading players and segments within the global market.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with reference to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging Automated Hospital Beds industry.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook including the factors driving the Automated Hospital Beds market, also as those hindering it.
- The research will modify their services strategies to envisage maximum growth within the in market within the coming years.
- The key findings and proposals highlight crucial progressive industry trends within the market analysis, thereby allowing players to develop effective future strategies.
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- CDN Newswire