Hematology Market Research Report- Global Forecast Till 2027 Treatment, Causes, Medicine industry outlook With Business Prospective Factors Size, Share, Growth, Trend, Product Demand, Competitive Analysis
Hematology Market – Insights
Hematology is the study of the cause, prognosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases related to blood such blood cancer, anemia, and bleeding disorders that include hemophilia and blood clots.
Request for the trending sample of this report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/943
Hematology Market: Drivers
Increasing prevalence of blood-related disorders is expected to boost growth of the global hematology market. For instance, according to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) in 2015, around 9.8% of the population in the U.S. was diagnosed with leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma. Moreover, according to National Hemophilia Foundation, around 400,000 people are suffering from hemophilia in the
Increasing development of semi-automated hematology instruments is also expected to propel growth of the market. For instance, Beckman Coulter’s automatic hematology analyzer Unicel DxH slidemaker strainer cellular analysis system has a ‘load and go’ feature that offers advanced slide making technology. This analyzer is supported by DxH SMS software, which aids in enhancing the efficacy of diagnostic laboratories. Moreover, increasing R&D in genetic therapies, stem cell research, proteomics, pharmacogenomics, and bleeding disorders is also expected to boost the market growth.
Hematology Market: Restraints
Some of the factors that hinder growth of the market include, high cost of hematology instruments, stringent and time-consuming regulatory scenario for hematology analyzers and product recalls.
Tailored Information as per niche requirement:
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Hurry Up!
Get Discount For Buyers UPTO 30% OFF On Any Research Report
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/943
Hematology Market: Regional Analysis
North America in expected to hold dominant position in the global hematology market, owing to high presence of diagnostic centers and increasing use of hematology analyzers. Moreover, high prevalence of blood-related diseases and R&D in these diseases is also expected to boost growth of the market in North America.
The market in Asia Pacific is driven by increasing adoption of advanced medical devices and increasing number of advanced clinics in the region.
Hematology Market: Competitive Landscape
Major players operating the global hematology market include Siemens Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Sysmex Co., Beckman Coulter, Roche Diagnostics, Bio-Rad laboratories, Sigma Aldrich Co., Danaher, Mind ray Medical International Limited.
- In November 2017, Sysmex Corporation received a CLIA-waiver certification under the US regulatory approval system for the XW-100 automated hematology analyzer.
- In March 2018, Roche announced that its new hematology testing solution, the cobas m 511 integrated hematology analyzer, received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. FDA.
- In January 2018, Abbott, received CE Mark for its Alinity h-series integrated system for hematology testing. The new Alinity h-series solution integrates the Alinity hq with the Alinity hs slide maker and stainer module into a combined solution.
- In October 2017, HORIBA Medical and Siemens Healthineers entered into long term agreement to combine the complementary innovative technology offerings of each company to address the multidisciplinary requirements of In-vitro diagnostics testing and hematology technology solution.
- In May 2017, Horiba medical developed a new Yumizen H550 hematology diagnostic solution, which is a compact six-part differential hematology analyzer with an auto sampling system which aims at providing a full walk-away capability to a variety of clinical environments
View Press Release For More Information @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/press-release/hematology-market-2668
The global hematology market is segmented by-products, by applications, by end-users, and by region
- Hematology analyzers
- Flow cytometers
- Cell counters
- Slide strainers
- Coagulation analyzers
- Hematology testing
- Infectious diseases
- Blood screening
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Research and development centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire