Liquid Chromatography Market Methods, New Techniques involving Technological Growth and Rising Applications Scope 2019 | Status and Future Industry Trends Predictions to 2026
Global Liquid Chromatography Market
Liquid chromatography is a technique used to separate and identify proteins, nucleic acid, and small molecules in a mixture. The separation is based on the interactions of the samples, with mobile and stationary phases. The composition in the mobile phase changes depend on the affinity of the samples towards the liquid phase. Liquid chromatography can be used for analytical and preparative applications, such as food supplements, pharmaceuticals, and bio-therapeutics.
Request for the trending sample of this report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/988
One of the advanced forms of liquid chromatography is the high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) for ultra-trace separations, with high sensitivity and accuracy. The preparation of pure substances for clinical toxicology studies and inorganic studies and trace analyses make HPLC the best chromatography technique. Moreover, high speed, selective analysis, and preparative application of the samples are the most significant factors driving the growth of the global liquid chromatography market. However, high costs of the HPLC equipment could potentially create a negative impact on the global market growth.
Global Liquid Chromatography Market Dynamics
Rising adoption of the liquid chromatography technique for food safety, forensic, and pharmaceutical dosage applications is projected to drive the global market growth over the forecast period.
Food safety is therefore a major concern across the globe. For instance, in 2013, an environmental institute based in Munich reported high glyphosate content in beer, which is considered as one of the favorite beverages in Europe. Use of herbicide and pesticides post- and pre-harvesting helps improve the productivity of the crop. However, the use of these chemicals may pose a major threat to human health. Liquid chromatography is the most convenient technique to determine polar pesticides in both food and environmental samples. The quantification of plant extract in pharmaceutical dosage and absolute purity of the molecules is also the major concern.
Tailored Information as per niche requirement:
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Hurry Up!
Get Discount For Buyers UPTO 30% OFF On Any Research Report
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/988
High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) is the primary method of analysis in used laboratories Growing usage of liquid chromatography instruments in the agriculture, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals, and forensics industries is expected to drive the growth of the liquid chromatography market over the forecast period.
Among regions, North America and Europe are expected to account for the largest share in the global liquid chromatography market, owing to serious concerns regarding food safety in the region, and initiatives taken by the governments to promote R&D. For instance, in 2005, Europe parliament and council established a level of pesticide allowed in food and feed in order to keep a check on the food safety analytical methods, which is expected to expedite market growth. Moreover, Asia Pacific and Latin America regions could also emerge as major growth engines, in terms of market opportunities, for the global market. Increasing adoption of liquid chromatography instruments in research laboratories and strategic expansion by key players are the pivotal factors fuelling market growth in these regions.
Global Liquid Chromatography Market – Key Players
The major companies operating in the global liquid chromatography market include A.C. Analytical Controls B.V, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Waters Corporation, Agilent Technologies, GL Sciences Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Waters Corporation, and Phenomenex Inc. These companies hold a well-established presence across 50 economies around the world, with well-developed and channelized sales expected to enhance its competition with the peer companies in the near future.
To understand Research Methodology, please click https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/ongoing-insight/liquid-chromatography-market-988
Key Market Developments
- In June 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific showcased its latest chromatography solutions and techniques at the 48th International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques (HPLC 2019) event held at the University of Milano-Bicocca, Milan, Italy.
- In September 2018, Showa Denko developed a new Shodex, high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) column (IC SI-36 4D) to analyze anions compatible with hydroxide eluents.
- In March 2017, Agilent Technologies Inc. launched its 6545XT AdvanceBio LC/Q-TOF mass spectrometry system for several biopharmaceutical laboratories. The new system combines the high-performance liquid chromatography functionality with a quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry and data analysis tools.
- In August 2016, Teledyne ISCO launched its High-pressure Preparative Liquid Chromatography (HPPLC) product, known as ACCQPrep HP125. The novel approach eliminated the unnecessary and complex integration parameters found in many of the HPLC systems.
- In May 2016, Agilent Technologies Inc. launched a range of products, called InfinityLab, which included Agilent 1260 Infinity II liquid chromatography system, along with InfinityLab columns and supplies.
- In March 2016, Merck KGaA launched a range of new products, including high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and capillary gas chromatography (GC) columns for water analysis and easier sample preparations.
Global Liquid Chromatography Market Taxonomy
On the basis of product type, the global liquid chromatography market is segmented into:
- Normal-phase liquid chromatography (NPLC)
- Reversed-phase liquid chromatography (RPLC)
- Ion Exchange Liquid Chromatography (IELC)
- Size exclusion liquid chromatography (SELC)
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
The global liquid chromatography market comprises various end-users, including:
- Biotechnological and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire