Single Cell Analysis Market Insights 2019 | Segmentation, SWOT Analysis And Applications Till 2026 | CMI
Single Cell Analysis Market – Insights
Single-cell analysis aids in sequencing of whole human genome at a single-cell level and measures and analyzes cellular heterogeneity. The approach finds application in genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, epigenomics, metabolomics, and medicine. Next-generation sequencing and third-generation sequencing are widely used in genomics.
A study published in the Journal of Single Cell Analysis in 2014 stated that a variety of technologies that are powerful and less expensive such as Multiple Annealing and Looping-Based Amplification Cycle (MALBAC) and Multiple Displacement Amplification (MDA) can be used in uncovering somatic mutations in human genome and detection of copy number variation. However, in human single-cell genomics, Whole Genome Sequencing or Whole Exome-Sequencing (WGS or WESseq) finds great potential in clinical applications, especially in screening, diagnosis, and monitoring. Single-cell analysis is also used in academic research.
For more information, Request PDF Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/1078
Several samples such as stem cells, immune cells, neurons, cancers, and other tissues demonstrate a stochastic nature with heterogeneity factor. Use of conventional methods fails to offer transcriptomic profile in highly heterogeneous cell population. This in turn increases preference for single-cell technology. Single cell analysis allows to recognize biomarkers of delicate phenotypes or disorders (e.g. cancer stem cells) even when the cell population is low. Moreover, single cell analysis also aids to sort various cell types in different physiological and pathological conditions, in very rare events of any somatic mutation, epigenetic modification of regulatory gene expression, and its function.
Global Single Cell Analysis Market: Drivers
Increasing development of new products is expected to boost growth of the global single cell analysis market. For instance, in 2017, 10x Genomics, launched the chromium single cell V(D)J solution for profiling full length paired V(D)J transcripts from hundreds to millions of lymphocyte. It is a reagent system, which has the ability to completely identify and characterize T and B cells by single cell sequencing. This will reveal true clonality and diversity in adaptive immune system.
Moreover, increasing adoption of stem cell therapy and in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and long shelf life of single cell analysis products and consumable products is expected to contribute to growth of the market.
Tailored Information as per niche requirement:
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Hurry Up!
Get Discount For Buyers UPTO 30% OFF On Any Research Report
Apply Promo Code “CMIFIRST1000” And Get Instant Discount Of USD 1000
Buy Now This Premium Report to Grow your Business @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1078
Global Single Cell Analysis Market: Restraints
However, high cost of instruments required in single cell analysis is expected to hinder growth of the market.
Global Single Cell Analysis Market: Trends and Opportunity
A study by the Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry in 2014 stated that Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectroscopy (ICP-MS) and ICP Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES) are applied using metal atoms such as nanoparticle for investigation of cell-to-cell variance or cellular uptake of drugs and other elements.
Single-cell genomics find many clinical applications such as genetic diagnosis of embryo-related diseases and to study blood-borne Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs). These applications may be further employed for diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of cancer.
Global Single Cell Analysis Market: Trends and Opportunity
Global Single Cell Analysis Market: Competitive Landscape
Major players operating in the global single-cell analysis market include, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Techne Corporation, 10X Genomics, Abcam Plc., Agilent Technologies, Fluxion Biosciences, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bruker, Danaher Corporation, Fluidigm Corporation, GE Healthcare, and Illumina.
To understand Research Methodology, please click https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/ongoing-insight/single-cell-analysis-market-1078
Key Developments in Single Cell Analysis Market
- In June 2019, Proteona Pte. Ltd. launched its latest ESCAPE proteogenomics assay, for the characterization of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell. The Proteona CAR-T assay is based on the Enhanced Single Cell Analysis with Protein Expression (ESCAPE) RNA sequencing technology.
- In March 2019, Mission Bio launched Tapestri Designer, an automated cloud-based tool for designing targeted single-cell DNA custom panels. It is an easy-to-use web interface and will create custom panels in minutes for the Tapestri Platform.
- In November 2018, Dolomite Bio launched high throughput single nuclei RNA sequencing (sNuc-Seq) protocol for its Nadia Instrument. It enables researchers to profile both complex and archived tissues for accelerating disease and drug discovery research in therapeutic areas such as oncology and neurology.
- In September 2018, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. launched its scATAC-Seq solution, a single-cell assay for transposase-accessible chromatin using sequencing. The solution enables genome-wide open chromatin sequencing at the single-cell level with the help of company’s proprietary ddSEQ Single-Cell Isolator.
- In June 2018, New England Biolabs (NEB) launched NEBNext Single Cell/Low Input RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina. The new kit can produce full-length transcript sequence-ready libraries from single cells and ultra-low input RNA when incorporated with optimized template switching protocol and NEB’s Ultra II FS enzymatic DNA fragmentation technology.
- In September 2017, Becton, Dickinson and Company launched BD Rhapsody, a single-cell analysis platform. The platform has been designed to perform gene expression profiling. It can detect rare molecules responsible for biological diversity that are often missed with whole-transcriptome profiling.
Global Single Cell Analysis Market Taxonomy
The global single-cell analysis market is segmented on the basis of product, types of cells, type of technique, application, and end-user.
- Consumables (beads, microplate, reagents, assay kits, etc.)
- Instruments (PCR, NGS system, spectrophotometers, etc.)
By Types of cells:
By Type of technique:
- Mass Spectroscopy (MS)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Flow Cytometry
- Diagnostic applications
- Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis (NIPD)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs)
By End User:
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cell Banks and IVF Centers
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions. We are headquartered in India, having office at global financial capital in the U.S. and sales consultants in United Kingdom and Japan. Our client base includes players from across various business verticals in over 150 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves in catering to clients across the length and width of the horizon, from Fortune 500 enlisted companies, to not-for-profit organization, and startups looking to establish a foothold in the market. We excel in offering unmatched actionable market intelligence across various industry verticals, including chemicals and materials, healthcare, and food & beverages, consumer goods, packaging, semiconductors, software and services, Telecom, and Automotive. We offer syndicated market intelligence reports, customized research solutions, and consulting services.
To know more about us, please visit our website – www.coherentmarketinsights.com
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027
- CDN Newswire